PDA

View Full Version : Restaurant Advice!

Lisa x
09-18-2009, 07:12 AM
Sorry if I have posted in the wrong place...:confused3

I really need some help with this one, I am looking for a restaurant to book for a party of 16! Ideally, we would like somewhere with a sectioned off area for us to eat/ little separate room!

My sister is getting married on Cocoa Beach on 14th Oct 09 :bride:.....we would again ideally like to eat somewhere near Cocoa Beach but have NO IDEA where to start looking! We would prefer somewhere with a range of foods to cater for some fussy eaters!

I think at a push she would head back up to Orlando way but would prefer somewhere at Cocoa Beach! Hope someone can help? :flower3:

P.S. Dont mean to sound dead fussy here but somewhere a bit nicer than the Black Angus kinda places (Dont get me wrong, I like to eat here occasionally, but not really for a 'special' occassion)! :upsidedow

juliebro
09-20-2009, 04:50 AM
Not too well up on plcaes to eat at Cocoa Beach - but in the Orlando area, the Gaylord Palms hotel offers a number of eating options which might be the sort of thing you are looking for.

We've eaten at the Old Hickory Steakhouse there and there are a number of separate dining areas in there. Food and service are excellent.