PDA

View Full Version : Buying something from Amazon.com and getting it sent to hotel?

Sid74
09-15-2009, 09:04 AM
Hi,

There is a DVD boxset that I have been trying to get for years and it is only available on Amazon.com, not uk.

We go to WDW in 4 weeks. Is it possible to order it whilst we are there, or order it before we go, and get it delivered to a Disney hotel?

Will they accept a card that has a uk billing address?

Anyone ever done this and can help me out? I'd really appreciate it, as I don't know if it would be an item that is carried as every day stock in shops.

Thanks in advance.

mandymouse
09-15-2009, 12:08 PM
I'll pop this over to the UK Trip Planning forums, and hopefully someone else can help you with buying from Amazon.com and having it delivered to your hotel :)

orangetiggs
09-15-2009, 01:41 PM
we ordered something last week and it got delivered within 2 days! DH has a .co.uk account and we signed into .com and it asked us if we wanted to pay in $ or so it didnt matter what card we had as we paid in

We opted for faster shipping to get it in time for our return journey

We just put our hotel in the address details and disney called us when it was delivered as we had to sign for it as it came fed ex

All disney told us to do was not to address it to me I had to address it to GUEST MRS ....... and not put a roomm number on it

Sid74
09-16-2009, 04:17 AM
That's brilliant information Orangetiggs, thank you.:goodvibes

Mandymouse - I wasn't sure where to put it, thank you for moving it.:goodvibes