PDA

View Full Version : Important Tip !

Lilybee
09-14-2009, 04:38 AM
Hi all

Just a quick one......

In relation to the ESTA's, Virgin got a little funny with us at the bag drop this morning because we didn't have the address number. (Even though we had full address name on there) It has been accepted by the ESTA, according to her we may 'Get questioned' At the other end. :confused:

Never had a problem in the past and I think she was just moody anyway ( No Disney spirit :wizard: ) But just have the full address to hand.

Pegasus928
09-14-2009, 05:34 AM
The ESTA site is quite specific on this and indicates, with the use of a * which information is required and which isn't. The address isn't one that is required.
I know, however, that the green waiver forms did need it to be put on so it stands to reason that you may be asked for more information when you get there - but I can't see that as being of concern to those at check in, as long as you have been authorised then they have done their job.

hunty
09-14-2009, 05:39 AM
I left the address blank on my ETSA, I have travelled with Virgin to Orlando 3 times now sisnce I filled it in staying at different places each time, this time I am at Saratoga Springs, on my green form that I still had to fill in I put Disney broadway , Lake Buena Vista FL. On my API online i did the same, no problems:confused3

orangetiggs
09-14-2009, 08:10 AM
we flew with them 2 weeks ago and were told orlando dont use esta yet! us immigration didnt even check either! just filled in the normal forms and did all the normal stuff so dont worry about it