PDA

View Full Version : ATTN: StitchIsOurHero

PrincessNancy96
09-13-2009, 07:52 PM
Happy Birthday Brooke!!!

I hope you have a wonderful and happy birthday!!!!

Any big plans? Day off work? What did my BIL and nephew get you?

Hope if you didn't get time off work; that you get at least a quiet day!!!

Happy Birthday!!!:dance3:

StitchIsOurHero
09-13-2009, 07:55 PM
Thanks, sis!!! ;) No day off work for me. I might've been "sick" tomorrow, but I really was sick last week, so no go there. So sad to have to use sick days for sickness!! :rotfl2:

I don't know what we're going to do tomorrow. We are celebrating with mom & dad & my brother & sil next Sunday at P.F. Chang's (YUMMY!!!!), so I don't know if presents and stuff will be tomorrow or wait until then.

Just looking forward to a great day of counting my blessings!!!!

PrincessNancy96
09-13-2009, 08:05 PM
Sorry you won't have time off work..and you had to use those sick days really being sick.. :hug:

Tell my boys Hey!!!

PrincessNancy96
09-13-2009, 08:05 PM
Sorry you won't have time off work..and you had to use those sick days really being sick.. :hug:

Tell my boys Hey!!!

morgansmom2000
09-13-2009, 08:13 PM
Have a great day, Brooke!

rlovew
09-13-2009, 08:13 PM
Have a FANTASTIC BIRTHDAY!

Rebecca

party of 3
09-13-2009, 08:17 PM
happy happy birthday to you!

aroyer
09-13-2009, 08:36 PM
Happy Birthday Brooke!

I hope it's fabulous!

ZeroToHero
09-13-2009, 08:42 PM
Alright, I'm getting on the bandwagon early this time... Happy, Happy Birthday!

Any cake plans for tomorrow, at least?

StitchIsOurHero
09-14-2009, 04:43 AM
Thanks, everyone!!!!!! DH left me a card last night (by the coffee pot. . .such a SMART man!!!). He & DS are taking me to the store that sells Pandora beads this afternoon so I can pick out 2 new ones for my bday. :lovestruc

I think the cake will wait until this weekend. My absolute favorite cake is my Mom's chocolate cake with homemade chocolate icing. Hoping she'll make me one for my bday--and I'm holding out on the cake until I get one!! :rotfl2:

AlexWyattMommy
09-14-2009, 05:28 AM
I'd hold out for the GOOD cake too. :thumbsup2

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

Lisa
09-14-2009, 07:03 AM
I love PF Changs! Yum. Good place for celebrating your birthday.

Happy, Happy Birthday, Brooke!!!!princess:

Michellepooh
09-14-2009, 02:47 PM
Happy Birthday Brooke!!!!! :):cool1:

DisneyIsTerrific
09-14-2009, 02:59 PM
Happy Birthday Brooke!!!! Have fun picking out your new charms!!!!

New England Eeyore
09-14-2009, 05:01 PM
Happy Birthday, Brooke!!!!:woohoo:

StitchIsOurHero
09-14-2009, 05:44 PM
Thanks everyone! It was a great day!! I got a new Vera backpack from Mom & Dad (they didn't want to wait to give me the present!), and then when we went to pick out charms, I got the football and one of the clear ones with orange hearts on it.

I did find my Christmas present from DH--there's a "Queen Bee" charm. She's silver and has a gold crown on her head. Oh yes, that one WILL be mine!! :rotfl2:

ddavis860
09-14-2009, 06:56 PM
Thanks everyone! It was a great day!! I got a new Vera backpack from Mom & Dad (they didn't want to wait to give me the present!), and then when we went to pick out charms, I got the football and one of the clear ones with orange hearts on it.

I did find my Christmas present from DH--there's a "Queen Bee" charm. She's silver and has a gold crown on her head. Oh yes, that one WILL be mine!! :rotfl2:

Sounds like you had great fun!!! Hippo Birdies to you again!!!

lovingthemouse
09-14-2009, 09:41 PM
Just got to this thread - hoping you had a most magical birthday!! I love Pandora and Chimela beads. Excellent choice from the "men in your life!!!"

party of 3
09-15-2009, 06:09 AM
sounds like you had a great birthday!

i have that queen bee charm! i love it! my boys bought it for me for my birthday.

PrincessNancy96
09-15-2009, 07:04 AM
That sounds like quite an awesome birthday!!! :)

OT: we got info for ETSU yesterday... PJ is really anxious to get down for a sight visit... we'll be doing that this summer....(well, summer 2010)..

My DsS18 got his first acceptance letter yesterday too... to a college he didn't tell me about until he txt the news.. needless to say, he knows on Wed. he is in major trouble w/ me.. (although, the cost of the school ~ reasonable, I say he is there! LOL)

ZeroToHero
09-15-2009, 08:17 AM
I just looked up Pandora... and then send an email to DBF with links.

Oops. Knew I shouldn't have searched... is that why it's called Pandora?

aroyer
09-15-2009, 08:25 AM

I want the football one too!!!

sounds like you had a great birthday!

i have that queen bee charm! i love it! my boys bought it for me for my birthday.
Ok, that's it, off to check out that one. I think I've seen it before, but I can't be out of the loop!:lmao:

party of 3
09-15-2009, 08:51 AM
Ok, that's it, off to check out that one. I think I've seen it before, but I can't be out of the loop!:lmao:

i love the queen bee and the princess and the pea!
did you check it out?

aroyer
09-15-2009, 08:59 AM
Of course! :lmao: I LOVE princess and the pea! And I have seen the Queen Bee and it's too cute. I'm really wanting some of the pink beads.

party of 3
09-15-2009, 09:11 AM
i just bought myself a spacer with a pink bead for oct birthstone for mom! and i love it!
mine is purple. i have the purple soccer ball looking one and purple spacers and a purple stone one. i love mine.

aroyer
09-15-2009, 09:22 AM
DD would LOVE your bracelet Holly! She's a purple girl.

morgansmom2000
09-15-2009, 11:10 AM
i just bought myself a spacer with a pink bead for oct birthstone for mom! and i love it!
mine is purple. i have the purple soccer ball looking one and purple spacers and a purple stone one. i love mine.

Can you wear it the next time I see you? I've never heard of these.

party of 3
09-15-2009, 11:38 AM
did i not have mine on the last time i saw you?

morgansmom2000
09-15-2009, 12:19 PM
You may have, but I'm not the most observant person in the world :rolleyes:

SusieStone
09-16-2009, 09:59 AM

Happy Birthday Brooke.

I love that charm too. I got her for Mother's Day. She makes me happy.