PDA

View Full Version : Anyone ever bought tickets at floridaorlandotickets.net ?

Megatoby
07-08-2002, 10:38 AM
Hi everyone!

I found a nice site, where they sell discounted tickets. I can save there 20$ per Flex Ticket and they would deliver it to my hotel for 10$

But I'm not sure, if I should order them this way! I mean, if I order them here at my local travel agency I'll get them within a few days and I have them when I arrive.
But when I order them at floridaorlandotickets.net I have no controll, if they deliver my tickets, you know ?

Has anyone one ordered tickets at them. Or do you know another great site, whith disount that delivers the tickets to the hotel (very important!!) ?
What do you suggest me to do ?

Thanks for your advise!

HauntFreaks.com
07-08-2002, 01:31 PM
Bump

WebmasterBarry
07-08-2002, 01:37 PM
I haven't used www.floridatickets.net, but www.ticketmania.com is pretty good. I've ordered from them a few times and have had no problems.

Megatoby
07-08-2002, 01:43 PM
Thanks, Barry! :) :) :D

After a first look, I'd say we'll book our tickets through ticketmania.com! It looks more reliable and the delivery is FREE

Thanks Again!

I'll keep you up2date!:smooth:

Puffy2
07-08-2002, 04:28 PM
I bought my last tickets from www.centralfloridatravel.com (they are Central Florida Tickets and Travel). They deliver to hotels for free too and price included tax. Also got a coupon packet with coupons good for local restaurants, attractions, etc...