PDA

View Full Version : the Daily Grind 9/10/09~~

party of 3
09-10-2009, 05:34 AM
Morning Ladies.

I'll get this rollin'. Hope Deb is ok. She must be busy.

SIOH-hope you are feeling better

ds, up, dressed, breakfast, bus
prep supper-done
make beds
iron outfit x 2 -i need to go back to doing this on sunday for the week.
have talk with bus driver
work -have meeting w/board member
run to wallymart to pick up a xmas gift.
bank to dep more $. i paid bills yesterday and brought that balance way down!:scared1:
lisa if you are reading this.....i paid my 1st oil budget bill!;)

ok that will get me rollin'.

have a great thursday everyone. wish me luck!

rlovew
09-10-2009, 05:55 AM
Holly- I hope eveything goes well with your talk and the bus today.
Lisa- I hope you are getting better- I guess there is something you need toi remove from your yard (or have someone else remove)

Today:
Bible Study- 7am
Take duchess to vet for her spaying/teeth removal
make muffins (4 kinds at least 25 of each)
put together and fill boxes
buy candy
work on ATC/Inchies stuff

Rebecca

DisneyIsTerrific
09-10-2009, 06:03 AM
Holly, good luck with the bus driver!
Rebecca, we'll just have to call you the "muffin lady"!:lmao: Sounds yummy! Good luck to Duchess on her "not so fun" procedures today.

I don't have much planned for today:
Make DH's lunch
DS up and off to school
Laundry
Pay bills
Grocery store
Work on swaps

Have a wonderful day everyone!

PrincessNancy96
09-10-2009, 06:22 AM
Mornin'! Got up and got lots done again this morning... so I'll just put on the list that needs done sometime today!

ck email/DIS
older kids on bus
nap
drop off books to library
pick up kdg. child
finish cutting & assembling Toontown
find t'n't list and start marking things off
template DHS (had an idea last night, I hope it works!)
find photo for DHS to verify something (just had another inspiration)
make dinner for tonight; must be ready as we have late practices
lunch
elem homework duty
GL @ 3pm
DS13's homework
pick up DD from XC (she ran well last night, everyone, I mean everyone runner was about a minute slower, Coach believes the course was actually more than the required 3.1 miles ~ team placed first!)
call and check on Dsis, she and new hubby are fighting, she doesn't understand why men are so difficult! (well, difficult was not her word for it! :lmao:)
DS8 to football
DS13 ready and DH is to take him to soccer
dinner
bedtime routines

joyah
09-10-2009, 06:40 AM
morning all

am routine is done
dishwasher started
get self ready for gym
water aerobics
walmart
lunch
pull out something for supper
unload dishwasher
mafia wars/dis for a bit
last load laundry folded
reatack levi's dresser my kids think going to school looking like rags is okay NOT
move summer cloths to basement (keep out 3 pairs shorts and tanks for eric basketball starts in 10 weeks (or less)
keep 1 pair swimsuit out each.
pick up from bus
homework
supper
bedtime routine
lights out for them (early bed again am's are still not going well here)
computer time for me.
bed by 10 5:30 is coming much to early

Nancy I need just a 1/4 of your energy (hoping getting back to the gym will help me)
DIT move this way I'll find plenty for you to do
Rebecca Muffins :scared1: holy cow that's a ton
Holly go get'em they need to learn a lesson

AlexWyattMommy
09-10-2009, 06:58 AM
Get kiddos off to school.
Take credit app to propane office - we've been willcall and now are going to autofill.
Get to book store to pick up Eldest's books. They were supposed to be in yesterday morning, not late afternoon.
Finish up laundry.
Take Eldest and go pick up Little Bit from school.
Stop at post office on the way.
Try allergy run again and hope the traffic co-operates.

morgansmom2000
09-10-2009, 07:10 AM
PrincessM is off to school, I've got a long list of errands to do today, most of it from Tuesday when I was sick...

Vac
:laundy:
Grocery store to return cans and plastic bags, and pick up salad fixings, ham and turkey (PrincessM wants salad for lunch tomorrow)
Pharmacy
Library
Pictures for CJs - Forgot to bring my camera card, durrrrr, will do on my way to work tomorrow
Work on CJs
Work on cards for troops
PrincessM's homework
Dinner - Leftover Chicken Stroganoff
Dishes
Girl Scout meeting - may try to opt out of that one
Top Chef from last night

Hope everyone has a great day!

aroyer
09-10-2009, 07:44 AM
Mornin! What a night! DS woke up calling for DH at 3 am. So DH brought him into bed with us... why??? No idea. So DD is the only one that got any sleep last night. DH said this morning that perhaps next time he should get him back to sleep in his own bed- ya think???? :sad2:

coffee
coffee
coffee
coffee
loving movement
dressed
DS dressed
make bed
make DS's bed
take a walk with DS
swish and swipe
unload dishwasher
load dishwasher
shine the sink
laundry started
DS lunch
DS down for nap
work on pile in front room
work on play room
thaw turkey meat
call SIL
pick up DD
homework
wash hair
dinner
to DD's school- open house

ddavis860
09-10-2009, 07:53 AM
Morning!

I'm off today! Not for a good reason, I have to go to the Dr at 230...yuck! It's just a check up, but still yuck! Have to talk to him about the asthma meds. I can't believe how terrible the one I'm on makes me feel! There has to be something else out there for me...

Yesterday I went to the new Sephora that opened a few days ago... And I got my makeup done after a day at work. I looked like a princess princess:. When I got home DS21 says to DS17 "Isn't our mom pretty. Even without any makeup"... OK, so that stuff was worth every penny I paid for it :rotfl2:

Today I have to:

laundry :laundy:

Swish and Swipe

get the med reimbursement papers together to send in

go to the doc

stay on points!

Dinner... :confused3

ZeroToHero
09-10-2009, 07:53 AM
Rebecca - my stomach just growled when I read about the muffins - I think it's time for breakfast...

Hope everyone has a great day today, I think we could all use it!

To Do:
Up
DIS
Breakfast
Fight with Photopass site to get photos edited (it JUST let me on after an hour)
Student Government meeting at 1:30 - people are voting on the Judicial Review Board today, and I threw my hat in the ring for a spot. There are 5 people vying for 4 spots... so we'll see!
Classes after that

And thennnn... home! No Mock Trial meeting! :woohoo:

And then I'm going to try to get some work done on T'n't, and save homework for Friday.

PrincessNancy96
09-10-2009, 08:52 AM
No mock trial and right into Judicial Review! You go girl!!!

DD stood up for herself w/ the girl from under the rock... Evidently the girl is bad mouthing anyone and everyone... (even incoming freshman NEXT YEAR!) Remember, I told you she likes to her herself talk... Well, PJ had her fill after about 5 minutes of her constantly talking about everyone.. She finally said L... have you ever heard the saying "If you don't have nothing nice to say; don't say anything at all"? L said yes, to which PJ and her friend said "than shut up!". Than 3 of the girls grabbed their lunch trays and went to find another table to sit at. L tried calling her last night according to DH... but PJ was out w/ the XC team for pizza!!!

rlovew
09-10-2009, 09:07 AM
Good for PJ!

ZTH- good luck on getting onto Judicial Review!

The muffins are all for the bridal shower- it is a brunch shower.

Rebecca

StitchIsOurHero
09-10-2009, 09:39 AM
Good morning, everyone!!! I've finally made it back to feeling like me!!

I made our (my & DH's) things-to-do chart for the next 3 weeks. . .until DISNEY!!! Woohoo!!

Here's my list for today:

1. Up
2. Caffeinate
3. Clean DH's bathroom
4. Clean kitchen
5. DS up
6. DS to Mom's
7. Stuff to Mom's
8. Work
9. Pick up DS
10. Fold laundry
11. Wash 3 loads of laundry--need to do more, but we'll start with those
12. Call & renew medicine
13. DH--stop to get medicine
14. DH--mow
15. DH--cat litter
16. Clean our bathroom
17. Work on resort swap
18. Go to bed sort of early

Everyone have a wonderful Thursday!!

ZeroToHero
09-10-2009, 10:10 AM
Goooo PJ! That's great, I wish I had the guts to do that back in the day...

And now it's time to head out to the meeting - let you all know how I did as soon as I find out!

morgansmom2000
09-10-2009, 10:50 AM
Made a dent, my outside the house stuff is done :)

Now, to keep myself away from my book.

WTG PJ!!

tinkryansmom
09-10-2009, 10:55 AM
Mornin' All! West Coaster checking in!

Not much planned today - tired from Fair Duty.

DD - up, dressed, off to school.
Little one - up, dressed, fed
coffee
breakfast
pay bills
online banking
talk to CPA
pull docs for Farm Credit Bureau
Laundry, laundry, Laundry
Dishes

Pick DD and 2 friends at school - go to fairgrounds to rinse and feed pigs, clean barn and bed those piggies down.

Dinner....um...don't know yet.

Holly - how did it go with the bus driver!?

joyah
09-10-2009, 11:04 AM
Gold Stars for PJ !:banana::banana:
Brooke glad you're feeling better
TRM pork pigs? or gineau pigs?
ZTH good luck with the meetings
Deb I'm with you I HATE Drs
Jennifer you've done a whole lot more than me
Aroyer no kids in bed for me!!! I lost so much sleep doing that.

aroyer
09-10-2009, 11:09 AM
Aroyer no kids in bed for me!!! I lost so much sleep doing that.
We never do it either- they have always slept in their beds. I think DH was just half asleep and couldn't think.

PrincessNancy96
09-10-2009, 11:21 AM
PJ just txt (@ lunch) she was 3 votes shy of being on the So. Homecoming court.. she is so mad... Her friend got on...so that is good.. rock girl wasn't even close in the running PJ landslided her! LOL Anyway, PJ was giving her guy friend who was nominated crap about how she got him nominated 2 years in a row.. 2 years in a row she has missed it by single digits..that next year he gets her nominated or he won't be going to the football game because she'll have him hanging from the flag pole.. (she said it's a good thing she has geometry next tri-mester; she'll need angle variations for windy days!)

aroyer
09-10-2009, 11:45 AM
PJ just txt (@ lunch) she was 3 votes shy of being on the So. Homecoming court.. she is so mad... Her friend got on...so that is good.. rock girl wasn't even close in the running PJ landslided her! LOL Anyway, PJ was giving her guy friend who was nominated crap about how she got him nominated 2 years in a row.. 2 years in a row she has missed it by single digits..that next year he gets her nominated or he won't be going to the football game because she'll have him hanging from the flag pole.. (she said it's a good thing she has geometry next tri-mester; she'll need angel variations for windy days!)
:lmao:Nan, she's got your sense of humor! Too bad her DIS aunties couldn't vote- she would have been in by a landslide!

morgansmom2000
09-10-2009, 12:09 PM
Ah, 3 votes?! I demand a recount! There must be some hanging CHADs out there!

ddavis860
09-10-2009, 12:09 PM
Sorry PJ didn't get on Nan... But good for her talking up for herself what that girl!

I'm adding a few things to my list...

have to stop at a friends house after the Dr

Have to pack up CJ's for mailing

PrincessNancy96
09-10-2009, 12:58 PM
Yes, PJ has been getting some zingers in lately! I sometimes have to have her repeat what she says because I just can't believe it come from my shy thing! LOL

Hanging CHADS! I'll have to tell her to ask about that! I'm sure Mrs. B will find that hilarious!

tinkryansmom
09-10-2009, 01:37 PM
3 votes!! Demand a recount! I agree!!

and we have a market pig - not guniea pig - will attempt to post a few pics later.

DisneyIsTerrific
09-10-2009, 02:26 PM
Wow, only 3 votes. RECOUNT, RECOUNT, RECOUNT!!!!!!!

PrincessNancy96
09-10-2009, 03:35 PM
She found out later that one of the other guys was off by 3 votes too... they are both bummed... she said next year the two of them are taking it all... I suggested maybe they are saving the best for last..their senior year!!!

ddavis860
09-10-2009, 04:00 PM
Dr changed my asthma meds to symbicort (sp). Hope it works better for me than the Advair...

OK, doing the paperwork for the med reimbursment... Lets make this a little more complicated shall we?

ddavis860
09-10-2009, 04:27 PM
:lmao: I think I want to make a cake for the girl at Sephora! DH just told me how pretty I look today!!

Worth every penny I tell ya!!!

aroyer
09-10-2009, 04:58 PM
:lmao: I think I want to make a cake for the girl at Sephora! DH just told me how pretty I look today!!

That's awesome!!! What kind of make-up is it? I need some help I tell ya!

Lisa
09-10-2009, 05:29 PM
lisa if you are reading this.....i paid my 1st oil budget bill!;)

ok that will get me rollin'.

have a great thursday everyone. wish me luck!

Right about now I kindof wish I was paying for oil. It's because of this darn firewood I am itching.

How did the talk go with the bus driver? Did you call school and the bus company too?

Lisa- I hope you are getting better- I guess there is something you need toi remove from your yard (or have someone else remove)

Rebecca Um, that would be over five cord of free firewood. As Jennifer said that free wood came with a price. At this point we won't be burning that stuff for another year and a half. The poison whatever on it will be dead and gone. In the meantime, I am OFF stacking duty. I am just too delicate of a flower. ;):lmao:

DD stood up for herself w/ the girl from under the rock... Evidently the girl is bad mouthing anyone and everyone... (even incoming freshman NEXT YEAR!) Remember, I told you she likes to her herself talk... Well, PJ had her fill after about 5 minutes of her constantly talking about everyone.. She finally said L... have you ever heard the saying "If you don't have nothing nice to say; don't say anything at all"? L said yes, to which PJ and her friend said "than shut up!". Than 3 of the girls grabbed their lunch trays and went to find another table to sit at. L tried calling her last night according to DH... but PJ was out w/ the XC team for pizza!!!

Give 'em heck PJ!

Good morning, everyone!!! I've finally made it back to feeling like me! So glad you are feeling better, there is no good time to be sick but at least it didn't hit you during your vacation.

Not much planned today - tired from Fair Duty.
How is it going? Keep us posted

First the boys then your DH!! Oh yeah, you need to stay with that makesup line.

My to do list:

Paint the dots on my arm, face, neck, and legs. I am resembling Casper the ghost.
Get DD up and ready for school
Write in DD's communication book
Caffeinate
Work
Sneak into rest room and paint the dots again.
Have heart failure over budget correspondence we received.:scared1::scared1: Can I share with you how much I dispise fiscal year end?
Get update from MomE on her husband's dr appt today. Tumors haven't grown in the past month however his toxin levels are increasing and weight is dropping
Home, dinner, bed. I don't care if it is still light out, I feel icky, itchy, and gross, and I don't want to play any more reindeer games today.

aroyer
09-10-2009, 05:35 PM
Home, dinner, bed. I don't care if it is still light out, I feel icky, itchy, and gross, and I don't want to play any more reindeer games today.
:hug::hug::hug:

ddavis860
09-10-2009, 05:39 PM
The make-up she used is Bare Minerals new matte. I stopped wearing it a while ago because I thought it was making my pores and wrinkles more noticable. Well, this matte line is missing the stuff that makes it shine, which is what was showing up the pores and wrinkles...and I got a new primer. The combo must be working princess:

Lisa- sorry you are feeling poorly!

RLW- how is the pup?

Holly- how was the talk?

rlovew
09-10-2009, 08:02 PM
She is wanting to sit in our laps but it able to jump up and down off chairs. Overall she seems to be doing well.

Rebecca

Lisa
09-11-2009, 03:45 AM
What a trooper! If I had that procedure done, I think I would be in bed for days.