PDA

View Full Version : Refreshment Port in EPCOT?

Jaime
09-09-2009, 07:51 AM
Is the Refreshment Port still in EPCOT? Does it still serve McDonald Nuggets and fries? My girls like going there once during our trip but a client of mine told me that she couldn't find it when she was in EPCOT last week for the first time and thought it may no longer be there...it always made a great CS credit for us...

TDC Nala
09-09-2009, 07:55 AM
It is still there, but it no longer sells McDonald's items. McDonald's contract to operate inside the theme parks was not renewed.

Jaime
09-09-2009, 07:58 AM
It is still there, but it no longer sells McDonald's items. McDonald's contract to operate inside the theme parks was not renewed.

Thanks! Good to know...

wishtdream
09-10-2009, 04:13 PM
What does it sell now?

madtown25
09-10-2009, 10:31 PM
When we were there in May they were still selling chicken nuggets and fries, just minus the "Mc". The nuggets were the same ones you get with the kids meals at other locations throughout the parks. I wasn't too broken up about it myself, but we were celebrating DDs 4th birthday and that was were she wanted to eat dinner. She could have eaten anywhere in the "world" and McNuggets topped her list. Needless to say, despite my best attempts she was not fooled by the Mc-less version.

MrsMud
09-11-2009, 11:30 AM
When we were there in May they were still selling chicken nuggets and fries, just minus the "Mc". The nuggets were the same ones you get with the kids meals at other locations throughout the parks. I wasn't too broken up about it myself, but we were celebrating DDs 4th birthday and that was were she wanted to eat dinner. She could have eaten anywhere in the "world" and McNuggets topped her list. Needless to say, despite my best attempts she was not fooled by the Mc-less version.

Do you remember what the dessert was? Before they had McFlurry's, which my girls love!

jbmom
09-11-2009, 12:21 PM
They still had a flurry for dessert. I can't remember all the flavors, but my sons both had oreo a week ago.

wishtdream
09-11-2009, 09:38 PM
thanks for the reply