PDA

View Full Version : Waking Tinkerbell

higgy66
09-09-2009, 07:24 AM
Hi

I remember reading on here many months ago about being able to wake Tinkerbell up.

Could somebody tell me how you go about it. I understand she can only be woken up once but i would love to try and do this with the girls.

Snowy-girls
09-09-2009, 07:33 AM
Your best bet is to be at the park just before it opens,when they let you through go to the FantasyLand section and queue at the rope-then when it get's let down-run like the clappers :laughing: to Tink's Treasures+ask to 'wake up Tinkerbell'.
Other idea,but an expensive one would be to have an early morning ressie,so you are in MK before it officially opens-this way you will already be inside at the rope once you have finished your brekkie+don't have to leg it to the rope to start with from the entrance-hope that makes sense.
It has changed slightly now-as in you still need to be there within the first 5 mins of rope drop,but say there are aprox 6 children already asking-the CM will take the name of each child+write a certificate for each child to say that they have woken up Tink,then you chant 'Wake up Tinkerbell' whilst clapping your hands,then she appears on a screen behind the counter,waves at you+then 'flies' around the shop.Then the children are given there certificates+sprinkled with pixie dust.
I think it's a much better way as it gives more children a chance to experience this instead of just the one :goodvibes.x.

higgy66
09-09-2009, 07:36 AM
Thanks Michelle

That sounds much better a group of children being able to wake her up.

Can't wait! :thumbsup2

Snowy-girls
09-09-2009, 08:00 AM
Your welcome-good luck-hope your girls are able to do it :wizard:.x.

natalielongstaff
09-09-2009, 10:23 AM
my dd did this, we adopted the get to rope drop and leg it approach...worked a treat :thumbsup2

Pegasus928
09-09-2009, 11:09 AM
We will be in MK for a Crystal Palace breakfast one day, and I know of a few girls in our party that would love to do this - the youngest being 11 and the oldest 59.
There is also a chest of drawers in Tinks Treasures that when you look through one of the key holes you can see Tinkerbell trapped inside.

susan_b
09-09-2009, 12:34 PM
Hi,
We did it this year and we'd heard that if you heard the music in the store playing it was too late. Well, we got there within 10mins of park opening and the music was already playing :sad1:
We asked the CM if she'd already been woken up and she just looked at us blankly(northern accent maybe!) Then seemed to realise what we wanted to do, so she took us to the desk and we rang a bell and shouted Tink and saw her in the screen etc.
We didn't get a certificate or anything...but we did do it again later in the holiday at around lunchtime so I think that you can do it anytime. It was pretty special for my little girl :)

I'm so jealous. I really want to book for next year but the flight prices are just out of our budget:sad1:

Have a fab trip :goodvibes

scojos
09-09-2009, 01:39 PM
we did the early am cp bfast and then hoofed over the park, at 900am exactly it was too late - someone had obviously done the same thing!
we also got out of crt v early and missed tink. im glad they are now allowing groups of kids to do - can i have a certificate im a 36 yr old tink nut!!:lovestruc:rotfl2: