PDA

View Full Version : Woo what a relief All our ESTAs Approved!

T16GEM
09-08-2009, 03:30 PM
Just finished our Esta Applications, I made DH sit in silence and even turn off the telly :scared1: to make sure that I didn't make any mistakes.

Thankfully they were all approved straight away, so that is one less thing to worry about now!

:woohoo:

Anjel1310
09-09-2009, 07:08 AM
Just finished our Esta Applications, I made DH sit in silence and even turn off the telly :scared1: to make sure that I didn't make any mistakes.

Thankfully they were all approved straight away, so that is one less thing to worry about now!

:woohoo:
You do worry, dont you, even thou you know there should be no problem,as your not an axe murderer or anything sinister,
was such a relief when ours were done,even thou my 3 year old d.d was not approved straight away, only took an hour but felt like an eternity!!!

Have a great trip.

Snowy-girls
09-09-2009, 07:47 AM
Oh i know the feeling,when i done ours i sent the girls out in the garden,tv off,and Hubby was on standby to check i had entered the correct info before i pressed the enter key :laughing:.x.

Pegasus928
09-09-2009, 07:52 AM
One more thing ticked off the 'to-do' list. :thumbsup2

Lilybee
09-09-2009, 08:33 AM
I suffer from very minor OCD so I have printed our ones off as well. I have to check each day that our passports are in the place I put them. Werid I know ! Plus whilst at the airport I check my bag at least 10 times in the 3 hours to make sure its all still there. Im a nightmare ! :scared1:

Still, have a good time ! :woohoo:

T16GEM
09-09-2009, 03:54 PM
as your not an axe murderer or anything sinister,

How do you know? :lmao: Just kidding!

Oh i know the feeling,when i done ours i sent the girls out in the garden,tv off,and Hubby was on standby to check i had entered the correct info before i pressed the enter key :laughing:.x.

I think I re read it about 20 times before I pressed enter! :goodvibes

One more thing ticked off the 'to-do' list. :thumbsup2

Yup onto car hire next!

I suffer from very minor OCD so I have printed our ones off as well. I have to check each day that our passports are in the place I put them. Werid I know ! Plus whilst at the airport I check my bag at least 10 times in the 3 hours to make sure its all still there. Im a nightmare ! :scared1:

I do that too! I have a wallet that everything goes in and even though I know that everything is there I still have to check it a million times. :goodvibes

merlin307
09-12-2009, 05:41 AM
its such a releif to know that i am not the only one......:goodvibes:lmao:

i gpt my esta's in May, but we are going to Vegas in a few weeks so have checked and double cheked that the ref no's are still valid...........:surfweb:.......

why is it that we have no worries when booking other stuff on the web but when it comes to Orlando / Florida holidays we all get panicky......:confused3:;)

have a great time :wizard:

howlongtillsummer?
09-12-2009, 05:46 AM
I feel in good company! Have you seen the ad for boots with the lady checking for her passport every few minutes? That is like me!!! I am absolutely dreading doing ESTA!