PDA

View Full Version : Extra Child TS points?

superagentoso
09-08-2009, 12:20 PM
My DH and I will be going on a date dinner which requires 2TS each. The kids, 2 DSs will be staying in with grandma. As a result we will have 4 extra child TS points. What can we do with them without having to find another ADR at this point and time. We leave next week. Also, we are staying at Saratoga Springs, will they let us order from the Turf Club for the kids to take out?
Thanks

TDC Nala
09-08-2009, 12:25 PM
Disney TS restaurants don't do takeout. Could Grandma just take the kids to a dinner show?

You can use child TS credits only to order from children's menus. It's possible you might be able to use them for CS meals - but only children's CS meals.

Unfortunately you can't do pizza delivery with child credits or that would be an option.

superagentoso
09-08-2009, 12:37 PM
Thanks for the suggestions. DSs are 4 year old twins. Grandma will have a hard time managing by herself outside of the hotel room. Anyone else able to use Child TS points for Child CS?:confused3 If so that would be great.

MouseMomx2
09-08-2009, 12:50 PM
Where are you staying? If it is a resort that offers room service you could let them get that for breakfast one morning? It will take 2TS credits per order and they'd probably get a kick out of it. You could make it a special "breakfast in bed" kind of thing.

maddiesmom0116
09-08-2009, 12:50 PM
My DH and I will be going on a date dinner which requires 2TS each. The kids, 2 DSs will be staying in with grandma. As a result we will have 4 extra child TS points. What can we do with them without having to find another ADR at this point and time. We leave next week. Also, we are staying at Saratoga Springs, will they let us order from the Turf Club for the kids to take out?
Thanks

You can use these TS credits for CS meals, they are very good travel meals. The PB and J especially. You won't be able to take the drinks through security at the airport but I have taken the PB&J for DD last time to eat on the plane.