PDA

View Full Version : another tick on the planning list

wildwood
09-08-2009, 12:05 PM
One more thing booked on the planning list , I have just booked our car through florida car hire . net we have booked a suv jeep liberty with all insurance and one addidtional driver for 294.37 for two weeks and because my mum is coming and she is paying half that not a bad price . Just attraction tickets left to get and some $ and I will be all set just wish dec would come around quicker I am in need of sunshine and moutain dew :thumbsup2 and and of course the magic of Disney

Netty
09-08-2009, 04:28 PM
One more thing booked on the planning list , I have just booked our car through florida car hire . net we have booked a suv jeep liberty with all insurance and one addidtional driver for 294.37 for two weeks and because my mum is coming and she is paying half that not a bad price . Just attraction tickets left to get and some $ and I will be all set just wish dec would come around quicker I am in need of sunshine and moutain dew :thumbsup2 and and of course the magic of Disney

It will soon be here!:wizard::cool1:

T16GEM
09-08-2009, 04:43 PM
Have you used this company before?

I'm just looking round for prices now.

I am also seriously in need of some Mountain Dew, I get it from a shop in Solihull occasionally but it's 1.45 a can! :scared1:

Lilybee
09-08-2009, 06:00 PM
Have you used this company before?

I'm just looking round for prices now.

I am also seriously in need of some Mountain Dew, I get it from a shop in Solihull occasionally but it's 1.45 a can! :scared1:

Mmmmm Mountain Dew. Yeah I know what you mean about the price. Its the same down here !!! I think I may use my 32kg allowance to bring back stacks of that !!! :thumbsup2