PDA

View Full Version : You know, I think I'm really going to like the QSDP!

Gina
09-06-2009, 01:13 PM
DS and I are headed back to the World in December for just a quickie trip of 3 nights to celebrate my graduation. We're not going to have time for TS dining, so I decided on the QSDP this time. I have to say, trip planning this time has been soooo much easier!! No biting my nails off waiting for park hours so I could make ADR's, no stressing out trying to get the ADR's I wanted... just peace and fun planning our park days. :goodvibes

And since we get two snacks a day as opposed to the one per day we're used to, DS and I are having a great time going through the confirmed snack list and picking out things we'd like! :)

SPAM
09-07-2009, 12:07 AM
I did it in June and I loved it! I went with one of my roomates who is a light eater. She couldnt handle on the food and didnt really want snacks. I however can handle the food and enjoyed the ease of not having to get out my wallet, and pick what I wanted.

onelilspark
09-07-2009, 07:17 AM
My only problem with the QSDP is that it was a lot of food...which well, isn't too big of a problem. Most of my snacks went to take-home treats. That's a-ok with me!!

Chelmarie53
09-07-2009, 08:52 AM
I think I'm going to love it too! Don't get me wrong, I love the TS restaurants, but this upcoming trip is my first as an adult (19 now, 20 on the trip) without my parents. I just didn't want to have to deal with TS reservations and having to pay a tip (more money for souvenirs! :goodvibes). Neither does the friend I'm going with. I am totally happy with my choice! I think it's the best option for me. :)

carmie3377
09-07-2009, 12:19 PM
I know, I'm looking forward to the QSDP too. I currently have two reservations planned, one before our cruise, one after. I have the QSDP for the one before and the DDP for the one after. The planning for our stay before the cruise was so easy. I know what parks I'm going to on what days and then we'll decide on where to eat when we are hungry and I have a list of places I'd like to try. As far as the stay after the cruise, I feel like I'm loosing my mind trying to decide on where we want to eat, planning for backups in case I can't get my first choices, and trying to please everyone. I've got 6 days to get my plan in order and I feel like I'm not ready at all.

Gina
09-07-2009, 03:05 PM
I love the DDP too, and we're going to miss Chef Mickey's and Le Cellier, but planning is just sooooo much less stressful this time! I guess I didn't realize how much time/effort/stress it took before, trying to coordinate all the December activities and ADR's and whatnot. The eat-when-we-get-hungry idea is novel and welcome. :)

I'm just happy that Disney offers a dining plan like this now! It's perfect for us for this specific trip!