PDA

View Full Version : How to cut in line AND get away with it!

Blondie
07-06-2002, 07:52 PM
This article (http://slate.msn.com/?id=2067672) was on my MSN homepage this morning.

Liam
07-06-2002, 07:56 PM
Greed and lack of patience has won out again

tileman
07-06-2002, 08:23 PM
Greed and lack of patience has won out again

So true.:(

We went a few weeks ago for 6 days and stayed at the POFQ.
That tue we drove to AK and was in the parking lot
and this guy's teenager opens the door to there suv
and Bang right into my new 2002 van (yes its a cargo van for work but still price was over $24,000) So I get out there a nice size ding in the side door I was :mad:

So I look up and the dad is comeing back to get something I said sir come here and look what happen his frist words were, Well what do you want me to do about it. I was like could you say your sorry he just walked off
Man I was so hot :mad: :mad: But we were that to have a good time and I was not going to let this jerk get to me.
But I did take a pic of his tag of his Suv.

Ron.

emmagata
07-06-2002, 08:29 PM
I know that I would be upset if that happened to me!

And I hope that Disney NEVER offers that.

emmagata
07-06-2002, 08:31 PM
Originally posted by tileman

So true.:(

We went a few weeks ago for 6 days and stayed at the POFQ.
That tue we drove to AK and was in the parking lot
and this guy's teenager opens the door to there suv
and Bang right into my new 2002 van (yes its a cargo van for work but still price was over $24,000) So I get out there a nice size ding in the side door I was :mad:

So I look up and the dad is comeing back to get something I said sir come here and look what happen his frist words were, Well what do you want me to do about it. I was like could you say your sorry he just walked off
Man I was so hot :mad: :mad: But we were that to have a good time and I was not going to let this jerk get to me.
But I did take a pic of his tag of his Suv.

Ron.

One bad turn deserves another!

I would have let something "accidental" happen to his vehicle.

tileman
07-06-2002, 08:37 PM
One bad turn deserves another!

Yep I hear you I was going to do a little door or key work but like the wife said I would be the one to get caught doing it you know.
Like in football the ref never sees the first punch hehhehe.

I Seen you pic's emmagata they are great looking I like the duck one myself:) I got a Olympus E-10 last yr still trying working on geting good pic's hehe But fun to learn on.

Ron.

Laz
07-06-2002, 08:46 PM
VIP's got us an extra ride on TT. We waited in line with th rest of the "common folk." When we were about to get in a car, a CM asked us to hold up while he let 3 VIPs in from the exit area. As we stood and look disgusted, he said not to worry, that he would "take care of us." When we got in the car he asked us if we would like to ride twice in a row without getting out of the car?! Of course we all screamed YES! It was so cool to just sit in the car and do TT twice. Good things come to those who wait! Even us "common folk" get a break sometimes:cool:

emmagata
07-06-2002, 08:46 PM
Originally posted by tileman

Yep I hear you I was going to do a little door or key work but like the wife said I would be the one to get caught doing it you know.
Like in football the ref never sees the first punch hehhehe.

I Seen you pic's emmagata they are great looking I like the duck one myself:) I got a Olympus E-10 last yr still trying working on geting good pic's hehe But fun to learn on.

Ron.

Thanks for the compliment!

I have a zillion more! I took over 1000 pics last trip!!

For help with your E-10, take a peek at http://www.dpreview.com

There are two Olympus forums. One for all digital cameras (the fun forum) and the SLR (the stuffy one).

tileman
07-06-2002, 08:50 PM
Cool thanks for the links emmagata
We need to hook up on your next trip down and you can give
me a few pointers :) Only live about 60 to 70 min from WDW
so can go over most anytime.

Ron.

Notatourist
07-06-2002, 09:35 PM
That writer hasn't been on tour. It's obvious.Prices are wrong and his description is wrong.

sha_lyn
07-08-2002, 11:38 AM
It didn't suprise me at all the read at the bottom of the article that the author is a writer for the Unofficial Guides. The article reads just like the negative attitude in the books. Wasn't it funny how he admitted he gets to cut in line for free as guide book author? I guess he thinks it is ok to do it for free.