PDA

View Full Version : Disney Cruise

eeyorefanuk
09-06-2009, 05:01 AM
I know alot of you do a disney cruise.

Which is the best website to get a price please. Also is all your food and drink free? :goodvibes

wayneg
09-06-2009, 05:22 AM
I know alot of you do a disney cruise.

Which is the best website to get a price please. Also is all your food and drink free? :goodvibes

For pricing look at Disney cruise website http://disneycruise.disney.go.com/
Remember to remove insurance and transfers if not needed. Prices should be same on all sites but if you book (or transfer booking) with Dreamsunlimitedtravel.com you then also get onboard credit ontop of any offers Disney are giving.
See post #287 in my thread for food and drink http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2249674&page=20

Becx N Gav
09-06-2009, 06:46 AM
I would recommend using Dreams Unlimited, their ship board credit is a good offer and they also remind you when final payment is due - Disney has stopped doing this.

Andrew DEREK UK
09-06-2009, 06:51 AM
I would recommend using Dreams Unlimited, their ship board credit is a good offer and they also remind you when final payment is due - Disney has stopped doing this.

Agree.

You could say all food and drink is included, as well as entertainment, but there are a few exceptions, I have this full list saved....Look at this, think will you use it, this is whats extra.... where the $$$'s go...

• TIPS Sever, Assistant Server, head server, Stateroom host. (Cat1>3 Concierge tips as well)
• SHORE Trips
• Alcohol anywhere
• SPA Treatments
• Bars, all drinks inc Soft drinks+tip
• Palo Meals $15pp Dinner Brunch $5pp Afternoon tea, (Add alcohol bar first Brunch drink)
• SPECIAL Drinks in restaurants Example Smoothies
• Shop purchases.
• Bingo
• Auctions
• Photos
• Soft Drinks through Room Service
• Pre-Packaged Snacks (candy, popcorn, etc.) at the theaters & through Room Service
• Cove Cafe Coffee/beverages
• Laundry -DCL Service & Self-Serve options (Can charge to card in some, but most $ notes)
transfers to and from the port /Parking at port $15 a day.
•bottled beverages like water, beer, or soda
•PC:gratuities for your porter
•gratuity for room service deliveries (Can charge or use $ notes)
•arcade games
•services for Flounder's Reef (daycare) at $6/hr for children that aren't old enough for the kids club
•internet connections

Soft drinks are free in the restaurants, Topsiders /beach blanket, and on deck 9 Soda station.

disneyholic family
09-07-2009, 02:24 AM
i recommend Dreams Unlimited.

the quotes i received from them were cheaper than from DCL.