PDA

View Full Version : Which 1 TS is better than 2 TS Signature Dining

Smile
09-06-2009, 02:18 AM
I was wondering which 1 TS restaurants rank better in your opinion than the average 2 TS. For example, I think CRT is overrated. The performance was quick and not too much interaction. I have heard that the Princess Storybook would be just as good for 1 TS. We like CA Grill, but rather pay out of our pocket than use 2 TS. I'm thinking of trying the WAVE next time we go.

Are there other favorites or dislikes you have?

Thanks,

sylw
09-06-2009, 07:12 AM
Are you wanting a character meal or just any 1TS? We love Grand Floridian Cafe and it is just 1TS but I am interested in trying the Wave too!

let'sgo
09-06-2009, 07:19 AM
We loved the character interaction at 1900 Park Fare (Cinderella's Happily Ever After Dinner.) The food wasn't better than the 2 TS restaurants (of courrse), but the characters were very entertaining and we had lots of fun.

LUVDZNY2008
09-06-2009, 07:25 AM
The food at Tutto Italia was very good

bookgirl2632
09-06-2009, 07:29 AM
I think Le Cellier is as good as a 2 TS. Shhh! Don't tell Disney! :rolleyes1

Smile
09-06-2009, 08:58 AM
Thanks for the replies.

I looking at any 1 TS. We just tried Le Cellier and I love it too. I also like the Kouzzina.

Cheeres,

MickeyNicki
09-06-2009, 09:23 AM
The Princess Norway breakfast is awesome, we have done that twice.

GFC dinner was excellent

The Wave is out of this world, done this one twice and felt like I was dining in a signature restaurant

Tutto Italia is my fave for Italian food in WDW, doesnt feel like a signature place but the food is to die for

TDC Nala
09-06-2009, 09:46 AM
CRT is a 2 TS restaurant only because of the castle. You can get princesses at Akershus for 1 TS and Cinderella's at 1900 Park Fare for 1 TS, and the food is definitely not worth 2 TS. Unless you're determined to eat in the castle it's probably not worth 2 TS.

I also don't think Le Cellier is as good as a signature, not at all. The mussels were great though.

The 1 TS I'd choose for food alone are The Wave, Coral Reef, Turf Club and Sanaa.

Jess6001
09-06-2009, 10:07 AM
Teppan Edo is AMAZING! We also love Coral Reef. These rank about any 2T for us!

2manypets
09-06-2009, 10:47 AM
Pricewise I'd say Le Cellier. They are very expensive for a 1 TS.

Foodwise, I'd say Tutto Italia. We thought is was wonderful.

Atmospherewise, it'd be Coral Reef. Just Beautiful setting.

MouseMomx2
09-06-2009, 10:52 AM
The Wave and Tutto Italia.

lyv4him
09-08-2009, 02:12 AM
I was wondering which 1 TS restaurants rank better in your opinion than the average 2 TS. For example, I think CRT is overrated. The performance was quick and not too much interaction. I have heard that the Princess Storybook would be just as good for 1 TS. We like CA Grill, but rather pay out of our pocket than use 2 TS. I'm thinking of trying the WAVE next time we go.

Are there other favorites or dislikes you have?

Thanks,
After doing my research for about 2 months and talking to different Disney Cast Members...Le Cellier would be the "bank for your buck" option without spending 2 TS Credits for each person. Here is the link for the menu: http://disneyworld.disney.go.com/media/wdw_nextgen/CoreCatalog/WaltDisneyWorld/en_us/Media/InternetMediaType/Dining/LeCellier/le-cellier-steakhouse-menu-dinner.pdf

disneydreamgirl
09-08-2009, 06:49 AM
Another vote for The Wave here! We are trying Teppan Edo for lunch this year and the reviews for it are excellent as well.