PDA

View Full Version : kim possible in epcot?

scojos
09-05-2009, 09:25 AM
i finally received (after about 8 weeks waiting!) my dvd planner from wdw. just watched it with asd ds 10, and there was a "new" attraction for kim possible at epcot, it seems to be some sort of phone system, where you speak to wade her controller and you can activate various interactive things around the world showcase.
can any one give me any information pls, ds thinks he is james bond, as JB isnt disney KP will have to do;)
Thanks
Tracy

Girlsontour
09-05-2009, 09:29 AM
During our somewhat rainy trip in May we decided to do this - I said to my daughter that we would just do 2 countries and see if we enjoyed it. We ended up doing every country and spending all day, in the pouring day rain, going into countries that in the past i have just walked past and said "oh, that looks nice!!!"

my daughter is 13 and loved it - when you have had enough the phone will tell you where to deposit it - we finished in England and left it in the post box!!

Do it and you and your family will not be disappointed:thumbsup2

buzz for boys
09-05-2009, 10:58 AM
We did this and my kids loved it - we did 4 missions and defeated the villians !! Its good fun but we did have issues with who was going to hold the phone as they only allowed 1 per family and everyone had to be in charge !! Our favourite was Japan !!!

wayneg
09-05-2009, 11:27 AM
Still not done it, DS wants to. If its still going next trip we will be doing it.

Eljay
09-05-2009, 09:39 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o0fR1iInfko :)

scojos
09-06-2009, 02:07 AM
ooh thanks, just had a look at the dis podcast and the u tube video, we ll def be adding that to our list of things to do! we love WS and this will keep the kids occupied while we eat our way around the world!
thanks
Tracy

Cyrano
09-06-2009, 05:59 AM
We did 3 missions in England, Germany and China. An 11, 9 and 7 year olds thought they were great fun. CM in the pavilions got involved too ;)
We will definitely be going back to help Ron and Kim next time :thumbsup2

jjk
09-06-2009, 06:03 AM
we did this this trip and my 13 year old loved this, we did a mission in japan and ran out of time to do more. this is top of DS list to do again when we go back :goodvibes

TinkTatoo
09-06-2009, 07:34 AM
We did this and all really enjoyed it. We split up with DH & DD going one way and DS and I going another. Over a few visits we did 6 of the 7 missions and the interesting thing was that even when DH & DD did a country that we'd done they sometimes got different clues.

We'll definitely be doing it again :goodvibes

tink,too
09-06-2009, 07:38 AM
Another :thumbsup2 for the Kim Possible adventures. :goodvibes DH, DD7 and I completed 2 missions in April and had a blast. We'll definately be doing this again on our next trip. :)