PDA

View Full Version : Just booked flights for next August so excited !

cantwait!!!!!!!!!!!!
09-05-2009, 03:06 AM
We have been waiting for flights to come out and have booked today with BA. Not fantastic prices(2400 2 adults, 2 children ) but cheaper than we have seen and we wanted to go on a certain day so didnt want to leave it.Bit worried about the strikes but they have a year to sort that out !

We havent booked accomodation yet but are planning to go through disney and go to the Old Key West with free dining, seems a great offer. Does anyone know how much deposit you have to pay with disney as we cant afford to pay it all now after paying outright for the flights.

My husband and I went to Florida 14 years ago and the children have never been so we are very excited ! We have been to DLP a few times.

Will be asking lots of questions before we go Im sure ! :cool1:

Netty
09-05-2009, 04:19 AM
WooooooHooooooooo!!! :cool1:
ask as many questions as you want, there is always someone on here who will know the answer!!!:yay:
:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::w oohoo::woohoo:

wayneg
09-05-2009, 04:49 AM
Disney site is not responding for me just now but if its same as this year we paid 50pp deposit, balance was then due about 10 weeks before we checked in. We are considering either OKW again next August or SSR.

howlongtillsummer?
09-05-2009, 04:54 AM
Hi!

We just booked our flights and OKW with free dining last Saturday :yay:.

We just can't wait and it is lovely being booked.

We used the disney uk website and got the free dining. What a bargain with the studio at the same price as a moderate room and the regular dining plan! (Thanks to my friends here for recommending it ... I would honestly never have thought of it!! :grouphug:)

So, anyway, we paid a deposit of 150 for the three of us. Balance for our August trip is due in June. I also called the number after to add a few requests. The whole process was brilliant and I am a worrier!

Very best wishes! :)

heatherbelle
09-05-2009, 12:38 PM
We have been waiting for flights to come out and have booked today with BA. Not fantastic prices(2400 2 adults, 2 children ) but cheaper than we have seen and we wanted to go on a certain day so didnt want to leave it.Bit worried about the strikes but they have a year to sort that out !

We havent booked accomodation yet but are planning to go through disney and go to the Old Key West with free dining, seems a great offer. Does anyone know how much deposit you have to pay with disney as we cant afford to pay it all now after paying outright for the flights.

My husband and I went to Florida 14 years ago and the children have never been so we are very excited ! We have been to DLP a few times.

Will be asking lots of questions before we go Im sure ! :cool1:

That's great news. You'll love OKW, it seems Wayne is pretty smitten with it too, as he's considering it. I have to say it's a bargin with the free dining.