PDA

View Full Version : Toy story 3 breakfast

martinrmn
09-04-2009, 05:04 PM
Now that Toy Story 3 is due out is Disney going to launch a Toy Story character breakfast at last? Its about time us boys had a "man" breakfast. :thumbsup2

jodilinton
09-04-2009, 05:23 PM
I agree - I love Woody and Jessie! My boys and I have horses and we are cowboys and cowgirls at heart!

BRobson
09-04-2009, 06:07 PM
I got my hopes up there when I saw the title :lmao:

It would be a great addition to the Character meals :thumbsup2

Pegasus928
09-05-2009, 12:46 AM
Any ideas when it will start and where it will be located?

jockey
09-05-2009, 03:06 AM
I would love this :)

jtlover
09-05-2009, 06:14 AM
Definitely should have one and it could be at the pizza restaurant in HS.

fairytale
09-06-2009, 03:25 PM
I know the hopes of a Toy Story Character breakfast was mentioned at the point of Toy Story Mania opening but nothing ever came of it.

My own family just adore Toy Story, we have such great and special memories from our last trip when DS3 dressed up as Buzz for the full day !!!

We hit TSM first thing that morning and as we were exiting the ride we was jumped on by the dream team and issued with Dream Fastpasses :cool1:

We then went straight to the Hall opposite for photographs with the characters.

Buzz interacted with our DS in a way that I could have only wished for and although there was a queue forming outside, sorry to anyone whom was in it;) Buzz spent what seemed to be ages with us. I think woody was getting a little bored.

Later in the day during the parade we pitched a spot next to were we knew that the Toy Story float stopped.

Buzz was perched on the very top of this float and looked directly at my son, he pointed at him and actioned by pointing firstly at his eye, then his nose, then my son. My eldest DS said that he was saying "I know (nose) you".

Whether it was the same Buzz from earlier that day or not, it was a day and moment that we will remember forever and was all caught on camera which we often play back to DS3 to keep the memory alive :thumbsup2

natalielongstaff
09-06-2009, 03:40 PM
I know the hopes of a Toy Story Character breakfast was mentioned at the point of Toy Story Mania opening but nothing ever came of it.

My own family just adore Toy Story, we have such great and special memories from our last trip when DS3 dressed up as Buzz for the full day !!!

We hit TSM first thing that morning and as we were exiting the ride we was jumped on by the dream team and issued with Dream Fastpasses :cool1:

We then went straight to the Hall opposite for photographs with the characters.

Buzz interacted with our DS in a way that I could have only wished for and although there was a queue forming outside, sorry to anyone whom was in it;) Buzz spent what seemed to be ages with us. I think woody was getting a little bored.

Later in the day during the parade we pitched a spot next to were we knew that the Toy Story float stopped.

Buzz was perched on the very top of this float and looked directly at my son, he pointed at him and actioned by pointing firstly at his eye, then his nose, then my son. My eldest DS said that he was saying "I know (nose) you".

Whether it was the same Buzz from earlier that day or not, it was a day and moment that we will remember forever and was all caught on camera which we often play back to DS3 to keep the memory alive :thumbsup2

what a great memory :thumbsup2

wils
09-06-2009, 03:56 PM
That's the kind of Disney magic I love to hear about. The stuff you can't plan and don't expect :)

We'd love a Toy Story Breakfast

T16GEM
09-07-2009, 07:58 AM
I would love it if they did do a TS breakfast that would be fab!