PDA

View Full Version : Disney Car care

tinks_1989
09-03-2009, 09:20 AM
When looking to rent a car they have Disney car care centre for a pick up and drop off location can some one tell me where this is please?

Leanne x x x

syko
09-03-2009, 10:12 AM
It's at the Hess petrol station on the way in to the MK.
You can book a free pick up / drop off from your hotel or park.

team harris
09-03-2009, 10:19 AM
Used this place this summer, phone them the morning before you want to pick up the car and they will pick you up from your hotel. When you drop the car off, they'll drop you back to your hotel. Worked well for us!

tinks_1989
09-03-2009, 11:08 AM
oh thank you we booked dolphin car hire in the end

any one used them

syko
09-03-2009, 11:34 AM
That pick up location is run by the same people at the car care center....Alamo.
Infact the staff work 3 different locations, if they don't have the car you want you can still go to the main on at the car care center.

hollypoppins
09-04-2009, 04:16 PM
Hi we used this service when we were there in Aug. We got a taxi up to the car care centre it cost us about $20 dollars from the OKW resort, it is just at the side of MK. I am glad we got a taxi '*** when we got there there was 3 in the Q and just after me the courtesy bus arrived and about 20 behind me.

On returning our car we asked if they could drop us off at Epcot - the whole family returned the car and they did this no problem so they don't just return you to the hotel if you ask they will take you to the parks as well