PDA

View Full Version : Deluxe Dining Plan Question

goofysully
09-03-2009, 03:20 AM
If the wife and I stay for 3 nights on the DXDP, we would each have 9 TS credits to use correct? This would allow us to go to 4 Signature Restaraunts and 1 regular correct? Just wondering if it would be worth getting the DXDP and if we can get 4 Signatures I think I would. Thanks in advance for any help.

Faldred
09-03-2009, 06:12 AM
3 nights would indeed equal 9 meal credits, which can each be used for TS or CS. You could indeed do 4 signature restaurants (for 8 credits total) plus one "regular" restaurant with that credit allotment.

Colleen27
09-03-2009, 09:56 AM
Just one note about the idea of having 4 signature meals on a 3 night trip - of the signature restaurants, only Cindrella's Royal Table and Brown Derby are open for lunch (and breakfast, for CRT), and they aren't at the same level as the resort signatures in terms of food or atmosphere. The resort signature restaurants are only open for dinner.

Faldred
09-03-2009, 10:00 AM
Well, for the late-night set, technically you could do an early dinner and a late dinner on the same night...

But more to the point, a 3 night plan covers 4 days (including check-in and check-out days), so they could still do 1 signature each night.

goofysully
09-04-2009, 12:34 AM
We are leaving Orlando late on our departure date so that was were the 4th meal would come in. Thanks again.