PDA

View Full Version : Best counter service in IOA?

GoofysPrincess
07-05-2002, 10:23 PM
I have yet another question (my how I love these boards...).

Any recommendations on the best counter-service in IOA? Hopefully something with air conditioning? Us poor northerners need that!

Thanks!

WebmasterBarry
07-05-2002, 10:41 PM
I personally like the Thunder Falls Terrace. The Burger Digs is pretty good. Both have free A/C. :)

GoofysPrincess
07-05-2002, 11:16 PM
Very glad the a/c is free -- had never thought they might charge! Too funny. Thanks for the info.

rocketman23
07-06-2002, 12:00 AM
I too recommend Thunder Fall... in addition to the food I also like the padded chairs there.;) I also sometimes go to Circus McGurkus or Enchanted Oak...

damo
07-06-2002, 10:30 AM
Servings at Enchanted Oak are HUGE. I could easily have shared and still had plenty. Food was good but we couldn't possibly have eaten everything and felt pretty bad having to throw away so much.

Spaceman Spiff
07-06-2002, 10:59 AM
im a burger digs man myself. :)

LynnB
07-07-2002, 12:03 PM
Thunder Falls Terrace is our favorite. I love watching the people get soaked by the Jurassic Park boats.

Debbie7452
07-07-2002, 02:19 PM
Thunder Falls would have been great except for the cashier who couldn't ring up an order. Man! It was bad. We waited forever in line because she was having so much trouble. When we finally got up to ring out, I went to charge the meal to our room and she didn't know how to do it. Acted like she had never heard of that before (she wasn't new or anything). She called the manager. After forever, he arrived and got peeved with her because told her he had shown her this three times today already! Wow, after the fact, I am sorry for that lady but at the time I was tired hungry and annoyed. But the food was good and when we finally sat down, we had a nice lunch.

HauntedMansionFan
07-07-2002, 02:55 PM
Three words. Thunder Falls Terrace!

GoofysPrincess
07-07-2002, 06:07 PM
Thunder Falls it is. Thanks everyone! Two months to go...

robvia
07-07-2002, 06:35 PM
Yeah, I think the turnover rate is high for the waitress staff.

On a previous visit to Mythos, it took 20 minutes to ring up my bill, the computers we're having problems.

On my last visit July 5th 2002 (a couple days ago), the waitress rang us up with a bill from a table next to us. She mixed up our receipts. We looked at the itemized receipt and noticed all these weird items on it. Flagged down our waitress and told her to correct it. She did and brought back a new bill.

They're human, I understand.
Just check your receipt and make sure it's for your order.