PDA

View Full Version : Can I use a TS credit for takeout?

MartDM
09-02-2009, 02:00 PM
We'll be arriving at the BC around 8:00 p.m. (late for my 2.5 year old), but will need some dinner for us.

I hate to use 2 TS credits for room service...can we get a take out order from Beaches & Cream and use our TS credit for that?

Avonlady1001
09-02-2009, 04:23 PM
I don't see why you couldn't do that at B&C...they do have a walk up counter. We've gotten dinner to go at Beaches & Cream...but didn't have the dining plan to worry about.

Pumbaa_
09-02-2009, 06:32 PM
Sorry, B&C does not do takeout food, only a VERY limited ice cream menu

BC has the marketplace where you can get something to eat there.. there are also prepackaged salads and sandwiches.

Sorry

Avonlady1001
09-02-2009, 07:05 PM
Sorry, B&C does not do takeout food, only a VERY limited ice cream menu

BC has the marketplace where you can get something to eat there.. there are also prepackaged salads and sandwiches.

Sorry

Well that stinks. They must've changed it. We did this in 2006...didn't realize it was so long ago. :rotfl: Time flies. It was wonderful...we got our delicious burgers & fries & ate it by the pool at the tables as DD1 slept in the stroller. :)

Pumbaa_
09-02-2009, 08:16 PM
that explains it - the takeout counter used to do the full B&C menu. Now it is VERY limited - ice cream cones, hot fudge sundae (that's it, no other specialty sundaes) and some other small items

Jeanieblue114
09-02-2009, 09:12 PM
You could take a boat to go quickly across the water to the Boardwalk Bakery (I think they are still open then).

The other thing is to go down to the Dolphins to Picabu. It is like a cafeteria and is all set up for take-out. But you would have to pay OOP...the Dolphin isn't on the dining plan.

MartDM
09-02-2009, 09:38 PM
Thanks everyone...looks like we'll have to either settle for Spoodles pizza or pony up two TS credits for room service! (bummer!)

TDC Nala
09-02-2009, 10:31 PM
No more food takeout from Beaches & Cream. Ice cream and drinks only (not including specialty sundaes). Disney TS restaurants most likely won't accept carryout orders.

The Boardwalk pizza window (there isn't a Spoodles anymore) does not accept the dining plan.