View Full Version : Looking for breakfast CS other than resort
09-01-2009, 09:15 AM
We have booked all of our TS for dinner. I love the food court at POR where I am staying, but now that Boatwright's is no longer serving breakfast, I was thinking about CS meals for breakfasts, maybe in the parks or resorts on the way to the parks.
This is my first time using the dining plan and the first time I have returned since Boatwright's breakfast has stopped.
I looked through the menus at allearsnet... but didn't see many CS breakfast areas.
Does anyone have any suggestions?
09-01-2009, 10:14 AM
1. Captain Cook's at Polynesian is on the monorail line to has easy access to MK. You could get the "famous" tonga toast there and use a CS credit for your breakfast! This would definitely be my first choice for a CS breakfast.
2. Main Street Bakery at MK has breakfast. You could also use snack credits on certain baked goods and coffee there for breakfast.
3. Boardwalk Bakery has breakfast and also baked goods. It is convenient to DHS (15 minute walk or take a boat), and about a 5 to 10 minute walk to the International Gateway at Epcot.
4. If you are planning to check out Downtown Disney, Wolfgang Puck Express serves breakfast and is a CS credit.
5. Pepper Market at Coronado Springs serves breakfast and is a CS credit. It is not too far from AK.
6. Mara at Animal Kingdom Lodge is a CS and is not far from AK.
7. You could try one of the Value resort food courts, but they are not so convenient to the parks. The food courts are great though. Pop Century was where we stayed and we loved the food court.
8. Fairfax Fare at DHS serves a limited breakfast menu.
9. Sunshine Seasons at Epcot serves breakfast.
The Grand Floridian and Contemporary resorts also serve breakfast at their CS locations, and are on the monorail line, and you can actually walk to MK from Contemporary. Beach Club is in the Epcot area; the Beach Club Marketplace has a few breakfast items.
09-01-2009, 10:18 AM
We're staying at POFQ next week and plan to try Wolfgang Puck Express for breakfast at least once.
Only a boat ride from POR and POFQ and their CS for lunch & dinner has always been YUMMY! Their breakfast menu looks wonderful too.
09-01-2009, 12:49 PM
Doesn't Pizzafari at AK also offer a CS breakfast?
09-02-2009, 06:13 AM
I would pay OOP for bk since its the cheapest meal and most resorts have a great breakfast, but we are doing, Capt Cooks(Poly), Pizzafari(AK), Main st bakery(MK), Sunshine Seasons,(EP)
09-04-2009, 10:45 AM
OOOOOH - all good ones. I forgot about WP Express - I usually do that once or twice myself.
10-31-2009, 07:27 AM
[QUOTE=Missytara;33442900]OOOOOH - all good ones. I forgot about WP Express - I usually do that once or twice myself.
Thanks for putting it together.
10-31-2009, 07:35 AM
Also at DTD- Earl of Sandwich serves breakfast sandwiches.
Of course McDonalds(OOP) are near the All-Stars as well as in DTD.
vBulletin® v3.8.4, Copyright ©2000-2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.