PDA

View Full Version : Lunch At Epcot

rosie'smom
09-01-2009, 08:27 AM
Where would you eat Lunch at the World Showcase in Epcot.
I have an extra TS......

danielle782001
09-01-2009, 09:10 AM
It is really up to your taste in food...There is such a variety there...I would choose Tutto Italia, Le Cellier or San Angel Inn...But that is just me ;)

PrincessPeanut
09-01-2009, 12:15 PM
I had a really good lunch experience at Chefs de France recently. The food was delicious and the restaurant itself is so pretty. Good luck with whatever you decide! :)

PrincessTrisha
09-01-2009, 01:43 PM
If you like fish or shrimp, i'd go to Nine Dragons. My friend had the shrimp with peppery noodles and I had the 5 spice fish and both were really tasty. And the cheesecake egg roll for dessert is A-M-A-Z-I-N-G :rotfl:

VAN
09-01-2009, 01:46 PM
Extra TS? How far in advance are we talking? Maybe you should just book at a place you can get an ADR.

Without knowing what you already have booked and what you like to eat, it would be impossible to suggest any one restaurant.

bangzoom6877
09-01-2009, 01:48 PM
We had the dinner buffet at Biergarten last July and it was excellent (going back next July). They also have a lunch buffet. The food is delicious, and even if you don't know how much you will enjoy German food, there is really something for everyone. It has a beautiful atmosphere as well...it feels like you are outside but you are sitting very comfortably in air-conditioning!

SKWDW
09-01-2009, 01:59 PM
I had a really good lunch experience at Chefs de France recently. The food was delicious and the restaurant itself is so pretty. Good luck with whatever you decide! :)PP said exactly what I was about to type.

thruthelookinglass19
09-01-2009, 02:05 PM
Loved Marrakesh!

rosie'smom
09-01-2009, 03:00 PM
Thank you all .....for the replys

I make our ADR's Tomorrow and I plan the following TS

LeCellier
Coral Reef
Mama Melrose
Chefs de France
Raglan Road

The above were for dinner and I wanted advice on a TS Lunch .