PDA

View Full Version : Restaurants crowded during FD -- double booking online ressies causing openings?

marciedoo
08-31-2009, 05:21 AM
I've read about it online and know some people IRL who are holding on to double bookings (I think it's wrong but the world doesn't listen to me!)

Anyway, for those of you who have been for free dining, have there been openings at TS places? Hopefully the people holding multiple bookings are few and far between and not ruining it for all of us.

Missytara
09-02-2009, 08:28 AM
I had great luck online; I got everything I wanted and I only had to adjust times for three of them.

I noticed that I booked the Bistro de France the first night which was not on the dining plan. I meant to book Les Chefs de France. So the next day, I immediately cancelled the Bistro, went right into Les Chefs and it had the exact time I was looking for.

The only one that I did want to get was CP at MK, for Monday, which was the EMH evening hours. It booked up quickly. But the system suggested 1900 Park Fare at GF for the same time, so I booked it. It was a situation where I would not have even thought of it! My friends are actually more pleased about going to GF!

I was wondering myself if you do the system online, since it is tied to your reservation, if the system wouldn't allow you to double-book????