PDA

View Full Version : Good deals for August 2010?

EvertonCJ
08-31-2009, 05:09 AM
We have recently returned from a wonderful 17 nights in SSR on the DDP. By booking the accommodation directly through Disney we managed to get 42% off the normal room rates. We have looked on the Disney UK website, but there seems to be no mention of any deals for 2010. Does anyone know of any great deals for August 2010?:confused3 We would like to stay at SSR or accomodation similar to this. Many thanks for your help.

FloridaSam
08-31-2009, 05:11 AM
They are offering the DDP for SSR next year. We've booked for August 2010 for the same price as a moderate. Theres no adverts (I think!) on the Disney site but if you do a dummy booking you'll see the free DDP and reduced SSR price.

Sam

EvertonCJ
08-31-2009, 05:17 AM
Thank you Sam. I will try that now.

PudseyChancer
08-31-2009, 05:53 AM
They are offering the DDP for SSR next year. We've booked for August 2010 for the same price as a moderate. Theres no adverts (I think!) on the Disney site but if you do a dummy booking you'll see the free DDP and reduced SSR price.

Sam

Yeah, we've got the reduced rate for OKW for August next year with free dining as well :thumbsup2

EvertonCJ
08-31-2009, 07:11 AM
I have just priced up 17 nights at SSR for August 2010 and it came up with 1700. This was the same price as POR where you don't get the full DDP. One thing I have noticed was the cost of the 21 day park ticket. For this year we only paid 199 per adult. Next year, the same ticket is priced at 259. An increase of over 30%. Ouch.:sad1:

scojos
08-31-2009, 02:50 PM
we too are staying at ssr with the 42% discount and free ddp.
the lovely lady at disney costed up all the available accomodation for a family of 5 (ssr, cabins and family suite at pop, the difference with the discount was amazing. pop came up at 2000 more, without any dining plan, the cabins came up about 500 more. the accomodation at ssr was three times bigger, so for us, the idea of having a washer dryer amd whirl pool bath was great! dh was excited about the full kitchen, means we can gat bfast bits in too save time and cs meals, with 3 kids its just more options!
if you find any deals on flights, let me know!!!
tracy