PDA

View Full Version : The 2 CS credit pizza deal at the food court does it include

Bete
08-30-2009, 01:20 PM
2 drinks and 2 desserts with it?

We are at POP and I know we are going to do this one night. TIA for the info.

clanwilson
08-30-2009, 01:41 PM
That's right. Just make sure that you pick it up yourself. If it's delivered to your room, it counts as TS credits!

mkleinbe
08-30-2009, 03:04 PM
At POP, go to the pizza counter and order it yourself. I know it's the pizza and 2 desserts. I can't for the life of me remember if it includes drinks. I'm sure someone will come through and let you know. I only remember getting tie dye cheesecake and cupcakes with my pizza, I can't picture getting drinks too. :confused3

wishicouldgomoreofte
08-30-2009, 03:51 PM
Wow, that is a new one on me. I wish I had known about that the last 3 times I went. I thought you only could get pizza with table service entitlements. I understand you all are saying to go pick it up, not have it delivered. Is this new for 2010? In the brochures, all I see is table service for pizza.

kazfloyd
08-30-2009, 05:54 PM
We did it a couple of times at CBR last week. One pizza, 2 drinks and 2 desserts= 2 CS.

KELLY
08-30-2009, 07:00 PM
Thanks we are on the QSDP this trip. And always do pizza a couple of times during are trips.

HarMinnie
08-30-2009, 08:14 PM
Is this pizza deal available at the ASMu or any of the other AS resorts? TIA

3darlings
08-31-2009, 11:23 AM
Is this pizza deal available at the ASMu or any of the other AS resorts? TIA

Yes, it is. The DDP brochure is very misleading because it only list pizza delivery. I don't think there is mention of the pickup but it has been this way the past several years. We always do it on arrival date. We find it to be a very good deal - you get large pizza, 2 drinks, and 2 desserts. If you have a frig (we do a frig swap), you can even keep the leftovers.