PDA

View Full Version : here now...snacks for cs?

amsafko
08-30-2009, 09:01 AM
We have 3 cs left and I would prefer getting snacks for the ride home. Will they let us swap?

Samandmom
08-30-2009, 10:11 AM
I was able to get 3 snacks for one CS credit. It probaly depends on the CM also. Ask a CM and see what they say.

TillyMarigold
08-30-2009, 12:33 PM
Why are you asking us instead of the person who will actually do it for you or not (the CM)?

I mean, I can see asking if you were still planning and wondering what would happen, but you're there now. You have a much better source of information than some random people on the Internet, right there with you.

Dizneydaz
08-30-2009, 01:22 PM
OP, would love to hear if they let you do it! We always have a lot of CS left to use up the last few days and now with my DD being considered an adult and getting adult meals I know we'll have a lot of CS leftover. Most of the time the 3 us of can eat 2 Adult CS and be fine.

Of course we also have many SC left but at least we can get some things to take home. And I promise this year I will not wait until the last day to use our SC up! Swear!:rotfl2:

amsafko
08-30-2009, 09:45 PM
Just a fyi as to why I asked here...I am hesitant to trust one cm at, say, Seasons (we were at epcot all day), when I would likely need to trade them elsewhere. I thought if several people had been able to trade them, it may be more of a policy. Anyhoo, I confirmed that at our resort they do allow the 3 snacks for a cs.

lvdis
08-31-2009, 09:50 AM
Just a fyi as to why I asked here...I am hesitant to trust one cm at, say, Seasons (we were at epcot all day), when I would likely need to trade them elsewhere. I thought if several people had been able to trade them, it may be more of a policy. Anyhoo, I confirmed that at our resort they do allow the 3 snacks for a cs.

Thanks for posting to let us know they let you exchange CS for 3 snacks. Just curious, which resort were/are you staying at?

DaughteroftheKing
08-31-2009, 10:28 AM
Thanks for posting that your resort let you trade for snacks! Great info!

Dizneydaz
08-31-2009, 10:42 AM
Thanks for the confirmation. Which resort?

amsafko
08-31-2009, 04:01 PM
That was at both the Grand Floridian and the Poly.

katepass72
08-31-2009, 04:22 PM
Good info - thank you!:thumbsup2

tmcddodd
08-31-2009, 04:41 PM
I would like to know if they would do the 3 snack for 1 CS at the Food & Wine Festival? Anyone had that happen?