PDA

View Full Version : ADRs for one?

wdwmickey
08-30-2009, 12:33 AM
My girls and I are going to WDW in March. I will have several days by myself while they are participating in a school trip. So I'm planning on trying some TS that they wouldn't appreciate (Tutto & Chef de France). Can I make ADRs for a party of one or do I just take my chances on walk up seating? :confused3 Also, this will be our first trip without DDP(due to their split hotel stay) and they are bummed about not being able to eat at all their favorite TS places (I told them they could each pick only one) how can I get them excited about CS? Thanks:goodvibes

PaulaSB12
08-30-2009, 12:47 AM
My girls and I are going to WDW in March. I will have several days by myself while they are participating in a school trip. So I'm planning on trying some TS that they wouldn't appreciate (Tutto & Chef de France). Can I make ADRs for a party of one or do I just take my chances on walk up seating? :confused3 Also, this will be our first trip without DDP(due to their split hotel stay) and they are bummed about not being able to eat at all their favorite TS places (I told them they could each pick only one) how can I get them excited about CS? Thanks:goodvibes

I would not try walk ups even for only one person. You can make adrs for one I have done that for my next trip.

DisneyCP2002
08-30-2009, 12:47 AM
I just returned from WDW a little over a week ago. I was traveling solo and I had no trouble with ADR's. I loved Tutto Italia and would highly reccomend it. I had fabulous service there.

wdwmickey
08-30-2009, 09:18 AM
Thank you. I was hoping that I could make ADRs for one.

Hallowishes
08-30-2009, 10:32 AM
of course you can make ADR's for one person! im going solo this trip and all of my ADR's are for a party of one person. :cool1: normally they seat you at a table for two however hope this helps ya!