PDA

View Full Version : kids QSDP

rammh
08-27-2009, 10:48 AM
I will be traveling with my 2 kids. We will be doing QSDP. When we go somewhere that does not have kids meals (like WPE for breakfast) how do they deduct credits? Will they take 3 credits from the adult bank or do they put it in as kids even though there arent "kids meals"???
Anyone know??
My daughter (9) is right on the verge-she prefers kids meal type foods but needs a bit more than what they come with so I am trying to find ways to get her a bigger meal on occasion.......

Faldred
08-27-2009, 10:51 AM
It's precisely because of this that CS credits are actually not tracked by adult/child, but are instead pooled. (And since DxDP credits can be used for CS, why deluxe meal credits are also pooled.)

Tricia1972
08-27-2009, 11:34 AM
To get her a more adult meal sometimes, just select a restaurant that doesn't offer a kids menu. For a full list check the 2009 DDP FAQ thread that is stickied at the top of this forum.

I too had planned on going to WPE for breakfast using the QSDP because breakfasts there sound a lot better than your average QS fare. However, upon reviewing the brochure I see that they don't offer breakfast at WPE.

TDC Nala
08-27-2009, 11:38 AM
You may consider upgrading your 9 year old to age 10 and pay for the adult plan for her. You would have to purchase her an adult park ticket if you're on a package reservation, but she could also order off adult menus at all times.

rammh
08-27-2009, 02:12 PM
To get her a more adult meal sometimes, just select a restaurant that doesn't offer a kids menu. For a full list check the 2009 DDP FAQ thread that is stickied at the top of this forum.

I too had planned on going to WPE for breakfast using the QSDP because breakfasts there sound a lot better than your average QS fare. However, upon reviewing the brochure I see that they don't offer breakfast at WPE.

Tricia as of July 2009 they served breakfast at the Marketplace location. We had chocolate chip waffles and they were great!! My hubby had a good omelet too! Hopefully they didnt stop serving since then!!

Tricia1972
08-27-2009, 04:19 PM
Tricia as of July 2009 they served breakfast at the Marketplace location. We had chocolate chip waffles and they were great!! My hubby had a good omelet too! Hopefully they didnt stop serving since then!!

I don't use this guy often, but :cheer2:

That's great news, the brochure that I was referring to was the 2009 DDP Brochure.