PDA

View Full Version : Anyone Flown With United Airlines?

earthelves
08-26-2009, 09:46 AM
Thinking about doing my 5th Disney trip this year:scared1::scared1: In October the cheapest flights i can see are with United,i have never used them before,,can anyone give me any reviews on them:)

Thanks in advance

kieras nana
08-26-2009, 11:28 AM
they are my favourite airline!
we have flown with them,to hawaii & on to florida,then again, san francisco & on to florida.
never had a delay,with them.plenty of leg room & the seats are quite spacious too.seat back tv's,pleasant staff & they come round quite often,with soft drinks,which are the full size cans.
when we went to hawaii,the pilot was waiting for us,as we were getting off & he gave our 6 year old grandaughter,a present & asked her to marry him,because he had heard,she had been brilliant,the whole flight.she was made up,but not with the proposal:rotfl2:
i wouldn't hesitate,to use them:)
tracy

scottishgirl87
08-26-2009, 12:00 PM
I flew with them last year London - Los Angeles (12 hours) and then Vegas/San Fran in between and no complaints whatsoever :thumbsup

We did get delayed on the runway at Heathrow for an hour, think there was a technical fault, but there's not really anything they could have done about that.

Chilly
08-26-2009, 01:27 PM
I've used them LA/Las Vegas/San Fran, and they were fine and i'd fly with them again.

tink,too
08-27-2009, 03:53 PM
We've flown with them twice already and would fly with them again. :thumbsup2