PDA

View Full Version : Kicking and Screaming...we are going back to Disney!

ammeador2
08-25-2009, 06:31 PM
We are going back to Disney! 3 out of the 4 of us are THRILLED about this. My husband on the other hand is not! :lmao:He will live I promise and he is not mistreated like he would like for all of you to think..but I have been warned this is the LAST year that we are going to Disney. Only time will tell if this will hold true!!

Dates: Our plane lands at 9:10 am on Friday Oct 2-we are staying at Animal Kingdom Villas Jambo House and our trip comes to an end on Saturday Oct 10.

The cast:
Myself (Melissa) 29 and DH (Aaron) 29

http://i104.photobucket.com/albums/m188/melissa_meador/meandaaron.jpg

The little monsters:
DD (Emilie) 4 and DS (Aidan) 2

http://i104.photobucket.com/albums/m188/melissa_meador/DSC01308.jpg

This is our second trip to Disney. I am super excited about it, I have all of our ressies made and I am really looking forward to spending this time with my family. THe trip last year was the best vacation that I have ever been on as a parent. My husband enjoyed watching our kids light up at the sights and sounds of Disney. I am sure that this year will be even more memorable.

ammeador2
08-25-2009, 06:37 PM
I work in a busy doctor's office and the doctor that I work for will probably have a stroke once he realizes how many days I will be missing from work. No worries I have plenty of vacation, but the man cannot function properly if I am not there! Let's keep the gang I work with in our thoughts and prayers while I am on vacation!

I plan on working part of a day on Oct 1. I plan on leaving work around 1ish and then coming home throwing the rest of the things into the car, wake up my husband and then pick up the kids from daycare and THEN we get to head to Indianapolis. We are driving up the night before since our plane leaves out at 7 am. (TOO EARLY) and we are probably going to be tired and grumpy! We are going to take advantage of the Sleep and Fly the hotel will take us to the airport and then pick us up when we return home.

ammeador2
08-25-2009, 06:40 PM
We are flying AirTran and have a nonstop flight from Indianapolis to Orlando! Our flight touches down at 9:00 a.m.

My kids are fighting over Epcot and Magic Kingdom. I think that we may spend some time in Epcot and hit the food and wine festival and we have a 3:00 early dinner reservation at the Rose and Crown.

Later that night we have the Pirate and Pals Cruise planned for the kids. This is a surprise so I am sure that they will love it!

reyasmommy
08-25-2009, 06:42 PM
What an adorable picture of your kids! I LOVE IT! :love:

Is your husband NOT a disney fan?! :confused3 I'm lucky that mine is and enjoys going to Disney just as much as I do! :thumbsup2

I look foward to reading about your upcoming plans.

ammeador2
08-25-2009, 06:59 PM
Last year Aidan was a little timid around the characters. The only character that he really liked was Stitch. So I found it suiting that we start this day off right with breakfast with Lilo and Stitch!!

9:40 Breakfast at O'Hana's

http://i104.photobucket.com/albums/m188/melissa_meador/image0720.jpg

Then head to Magic Kingdom

Emilie has an appointment at BBB at 1:00 she wants to be Cinderella again. She plans on dressing like a princess everyday this year. Whatever keeps her happy!!

http://i104.photobucket.com/albums/m188/melissa_meador/DSC01314.jpg

http://i104.photobucket.com/albums/m188/melissa_meador/image0852.jpg

For dinner we are headed to the Grand Floridian for dinner with Cinderella, Prince Charming, the step sisters and her step mother.

Aidan plans on getting lots and lots kisses from the princesses again this year!

http://i104.photobucket.com/albums/m188/melissa_meador/image0870.jpg

ammeador2
08-25-2009, 07:00 PM
What an adorable picture of your kids! I LOVE IT! :love:

Is your husband NOT a disney fan?! :confused3 I'm lucky that mine is and enjoys going to Disney just as much as I do! :thumbsup2

I look foward to reading about your upcoming plans.

awww..thank you! Not sadly he is not. I mention Disney and he rolls his eyes..But I think that deep down inside he does like and he does enjoy it he just doesn't want me to know about it!

Suellen
08-25-2009, 07:28 PM
HI! I found you!

OMGosh we have a lot in common! My kids are 4 and 2 and I work in a doctors office who just about had a stroke when she realized how long I would be gone!

Too funny!

Your kiddos are adorable! My youngest was not crazy about the characters last year... she finally came around when they stopped "getting in her face" and just chilled back ~ then she would go to them. :)

Looking forward to reading more!

tkitty
08-25-2009, 08:59 PM
Hi! Looking forward to your TR. Your kids are so cute! DH and I will be going with DD, SIL DGS7 and DGD2. My DD and I found a really cute Cinderella dress with matching shoes ($4) at the Disney outlet down to about $20! So DGD will be dressed up for Akershus. I loved the Belle one on her but she over-rode us and chose Cinderella!:goodvibes Actually grangaughter wanted Snow White dress but it wasn't on sale.;)

Well I'll be watching you,:cool2: and waiting for more!popcorn::popcorn::
(I love popcorn)

jaydoe
08-25-2009, 09:14 PM
yay...:woohoo:

I'm glad to see a fellow "October" person is doing a pre-trip report. And this is perfect, because you will be going a couple of weeks before me!! Hopefully, I will be able to steal some of your ideas.;)

I'm sorry your hubby is not as big of a fan as you are. How is that even possible?? I just don't understand how someone could go to Disney and not be totally in love with it!!! :rotfl: Hopefully, he just needs another round at Disney.....maybe after this vacation, he'll catch the DisneyBug :love:

Anyway, I just subscribed to you pre-trip report.....so keep the fun planning coming...:surfweb:

tikkipoo
08-26-2009, 06:27 AM
Aidan plans on getting lots and lots kisses from the princesses again this year!

http://i104.photobucket.com/albums/m188/melissa_meador/image0870.jpg

He doesn't look to hip on the princess in the picture. He'll grow up and say "what the heck was I thinking" :rotfl: She's a doll!

BBG-BLT
08-26-2009, 06:43 AM
This is so not your last trip - you know it - I know it - the fact that he doesn't know it .... well really next year he'll be saying - "I thought last year was the last time we were going" and you answer "No, last year was the last time we were going in 2009 silly"

See - I've played this game. Have fun!

SilverL
08-26-2009, 12:10 PM
With kids that young, does your DH get to do the thrill rides or things like the car show?

My dad always used to say the same thing. Actually, he would say we're never going on a vacation again. :rotfl: But he secretly loves the thrill rides---and blatantly loves the car show.

ammeador2
08-26-2009, 12:23 PM
He doesn't look to hip on the princess in the picture. He'll grow up and say "what the heck was I thinking" :rotfl: he's a doll!

I have a really cute one with Belle kissing him. That boy had lipstick ALL OVER him last year! This year he tells me "momma I go to Disney and I kiss Cinderella, Belle and Snow White.." too cute

This is so not your last trip - you know it - I know it - the fact that he doesn't know it .... well really next year he'll be saying - "I thought last year was the last time we were going" and you answer "No, last year was the last time we were going in 2009 silly"

See - I've played this game. Have fun!

I will have to remember that! :)

With kids that young, does your DH get to do the thrill rides or things like the car show?

My dad always used to say the same thing. Actually, he would say we're never going on a vacation again. :rotfl: But he secretly loves the thrill rides---and blatantly loves the car show.

We make it a point to get a babysitter for an evening so we can do some adult things. We did this last year and we really enjoyed our vacation since we had some alone time to ride TOT and RNRC

HI! I found you!

OMGosh we have a lot in common! My kids are 4 and 2 and I work in a doctors office who just about had a stroke when she realized how long I would be gone!

Too funny!

Your kiddos are adorable! My youngest was not crazy about the characters last year... she finally came around when they stopped "getting in her face" and just chilled back ~ then she would go to them. :)

Looking forward to reading more!

I don't think that my vacation and the fact that I will be out of the office has sunken in! :scared1: May need to spread some pixie dust back here at home!
I am hoping that my son will enjoy the characters more..

Hi! Looking forward to your TR. Your kids are so cute! DH and I will be going with DD, SIL DGS7 and DGD2. My DD and I found a really cute Cinderella dress with matching shoes ($4) at the Disney outlet down to about $20! So DGD will be dressed up for Akershus. I loved the Belle one on her but she over-rode us and chose Cinderella!:goodvibes Actually grangaughter wanted Snow White dress but it wasn't on sale.;)

Well I'll be watching you,:cool2: and waiting for more!popcorn::popcorn::
(I love popcorn)

Hopefully my planning won't disappoint anyone! I got some bargain princess dresses from the Disney store last year at Christmas!

yay...:woohoo:

I'm glad to see a fellow "October" person is doing a pre-trip report. And this is perfect, because you will be going a couple of weeks before me!! Hopefully, I will be able to steal some of your ideas.;)

I'm sorry your hubby is not as big of a fan as you are. How is that even possible?? I just don't understand how someone could go to Disney and not be totally in love with it!!! :rotfl: Hopefully, he just needs another round at Disney.....maybe after this vacation, he'll catch the DisneyBug :love:

Anyway, I just subscribed to you pre-trip report.....so keep the fun planning coming...:surfweb:

I hope that he enjoys it. I think that he will..maybe he is just playing hard to get..

manntra
08-28-2009, 08:24 PM
I will be at AKV the same time as you but over at Kidani (the 4th to the 9th.) You will love AK! Your kids are so adorable...I love the pictures with the princesses! :goodvibes

I know what you mean about leaving the office...it is so hard when I go away because I know what is waiting for me when I get back. :sad2:

Are you going to MNSSHP? We are going on the 6th.

Tracy

ammeador2
08-28-2009, 08:26 PM
I will be at AKV the same time as you but over at Kidani (the 4th to the 9th.) You will love AK! Your kids are so adorable...I love the pictures with the princesses! :goodvibes

I know what you mean about leaving the office...it is so hard when I go away because I know what is waiting for me when I get back. :sad2:

Are you going to MNSSHP? We are going on the 6th.

Tracy

Yes! We are going on the 6th as well. We have never stayed at AK before. Last year we stayed at CBR and CSR and I am very excited about staying at AKV. I am hoping we will get lucky and get a good view!

ammeador2
08-29-2009, 07:01 AM
Last year the kids favourite park was Epcot. Magic Kingdom was a close senond. This totally surprised me because we did not ride one ride there last year. We did the Honey I Shrunk the Audience and the kids weren;t too happy with that one! Last year we ate at Princess Breakfast which I thought was fanstastic, Coral Reef and the Garden Grill. This year we are going to do the Princess Breakfast twice, no Coral Reef and we couldn't get into the Garden Grill!

Our plans for the 4th of October..
EPCOT!!
9:20 Princess Breakfast in Norway...
http://i104.photobucket.com/albums/m188/melissa_meador/DSC01321.jpg

http://i104.photobucket.com/albums/m188/melissa_meador/DSC01322.jpg

Grab a counter service for lunch when we get hungry
6:40 Les Chefs de France for dinner.

I have been teaching my kids French so I am interested to see if they will try to speak French when we are at the French resturant. Should be interesting! We have never eaten here before so I am hoping that we will not be disappointed..

ammeador2
08-29-2009, 07:04 AM
I am kind of sad that we could not get into Garden Grill. This was surprising because last year I changed my Garden Grill ressie a million times before we left and then this year I can't even get 1 ressie! We had a blast with Chip and Dale and Mickey and Pluto. My daughter even tried to feed Chip and Fale her cupcake. It was too cute! We got a lot of attention because the resturant wasn't very crowded and the chipmunks kept picking on poor little Aidan..

http://i104.photobucket.com/albums/m188/melissa_meador/DSC01386.jpg

In this pic the character snuck up on Aidan and was rubbing his head, Aidan thought it was me!! So he was laughing and playing and then he was in for a surprise! It looks like he is being choked by Chip! My son was not harmed in this picture! :lmao:

http://i104.photobucket.com/albums/m188/melissa_meador/DSC01387.jpg

ammeador2
08-29-2009, 07:12 AM
On the agenda for this day...Hollywood Studios! My daughter says that she is going to ride Tower of Terror with me. We will just see what happens!

My husband is super excited about Hollywood Studios. I have been told a million and one times that we have to ride the Toy Story Mania ride more than once! At least he gets his thrills somewhere!

Today we will be doing lunch at Sci Fi. I am hoping that this will be good. We are planning on paying out of pocket for this one, so I am hoping that it will be worth it.

Later tonight we are using Kids Night Out so we can return to Hollywood Studios for extra magic hours. We used this service last year and we truly enjoyed our vacation more. My husband and I do not get a lot of alone time everything that we do is centered around our kids..so these 4 hours we look forward too. Another thing my husband is looking forward to is, I requested a young college student to play with the kids..(he;s hoping she will be a looker!! :lmao:) Last year I had no prefence and we ended up with an older lady that looked like Aunt Bea! She was super friendly and the kids enjoyed her, but the kids are older and little more rowdy and I think that they would enjoy playing with a college student...

manntra
08-29-2009, 06:20 PM
I think Oct 5 is our HS day too :rotfl: And I also think we are eating at Sci Fi but I am not sure because all of my plans are at work :rolleyes1 I am pretty sure this was our HS day because I remember the EMH and I was thinking to get there at rope drop..ride TSM, get TSM fastpasses....TOT many times and go back to hotel later in day to rest then return for EMH....although I could be all wrong but I think that is what I had planned!!:confused:
Very cute picture of your son with Chip/Dale!! Your daughter has lots of princess dresses!! How fun to be a little girl surrounded by the princesses! princess:
Tracy

tkitty
08-29-2009, 11:07 PM
We will also be hitting HS on the 5th, or at least for the eve. EMH. We're eating at Whispering Canyon that night, then heading to HS to make the Playhouse Disney Dance party with my DGD who's almost 3, and loves music and dancing. :dance3:
I hope we can get her down for a nap that day. Or we may be sorry!
We'll be doing the Akershus breakfast on the 6th. Really looking forward to that one.

ammeador2
08-30-2009, 09:36 PM
Today we are sleeping in! At least that is my plan..don't know if the kids will buy it or not..but I like the idea..

We are going to DTD we have lunch scheduled at T-Rex cafe. I am really looking forward to this since both kids LOVE dinosaurs.

Later tonight...Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party! I can't wait. We all want to dress up we have had many different theme ideas going. At first we were going to do Alice in Wonderland, DD as Alice, DS as the King of hearts, myself as the Queen and DH as the Mad Hatter..

Then the Pirates League opened and I thought this would be an excellent idea...the whole family as pirates...

I made a reservation for the 4 of us...

ammeador2
08-30-2009, 09:58 PM
I like to ask the kids what they want to dress up like and what they want to be at the party etc...

Today my little Emilie tells me that she would just be happy if she could be a princess and my Aidan says.."momma, I just want to be Prince Charming!" Where did he come up with this?!? So, I have been frantically googling Prince Charming costumes..and he doesn't like generic costumes...he wants to be the Prince Charming from Cinderella...:rotfl:

So this is what I am thinking about getting him. I normally would never spend 55 bucks on a kids Halloween costume, but I think that if he was to wear it the night we went to 1900 Park Fair for the dinner with Cinderella and the Step sisters that we could get some priceless pics and then if he wore it again the night of the Halloween party that he would be happy and we could get our money out of it!

Here is the costume..

http://www.buycostumes.com/Disney-Prince-Charming-Child-Costume/21451/ProductDetail.aspx

ammeador2
09-01-2009, 06:41 AM
I am excited I went ahead and bought the Prince Charming costume for my little boy..he will just be too darn cute! Now I am keeping my fingers crossed that he isn't going to be too shy to wear it...when I recieve it I will dress him up and post pics...:lovestruc

My husband is FINALLY starting to get excited. He informed me that the less that I talk about Disney the more he looks forward to it...I think he's trying to tell me something..:rotfl2:

Today is 31 days from my trip. I can't believe how time has flown...I can't wait..

PNO4TE
09-01-2009, 06:58 AM
:wave2: I made it over here! Now that I know what your little ones look like I will keep an eye out for you all at Sci-Fi. :goodvibes

30 days from today we leave for the airport! :yay:

Dylan_&_Blake's_mom
09-01-2009, 07:57 AM
I just found your PTR. I believe I was along on your last one? Anyway, we are going to be there at the same time this year. I also noticed that Oct. 6th looks about the same for us. We have lunch scheduled at T-Rex and then MNSSHP that evening. It was even more similar when you said you were all going to be pirates as that is what we are doing. Simple pirates though with a surprise pirates league scheduled for the older two boys. Maybe we could try and meet up somewhere???

BTW, that Prince Charming costume is so cute and I can't wait to see pics of him in it.

lilmissie
09-01-2009, 09:09 AM
Enjoying your PTR. You are also going a few weeks before me so hoping I can snag some ideas from you lol. I go Oct 18-23 with three toddlers eek so nervous. Can't wait to read more.

ammeador2
09-01-2009, 06:01 PM
I just found your PTR. I believe I was along on your last one? Anyway, we are going to be there at the same time this year. I also noticed that Oct. 6th looks about the same for us. We have lunch scheduled at T-Rex and then MNSSHP that evening. It was even more similar when you said you were all going to be pirates as that is what we are doing. Simple pirates though with a surprise pirates league scheduled for the older two boys. Maybe we could try and meet up somewhere???

BTW, that Prince Charming costume is so cute and I can't wait to see pics of him in it.

Yes you were on board for last years TR! I would love to meet up..Just let me know what works for you.

I can't wait to get the Charming outfit! He's going to be adorable! I am going to hang onto our Pirate league reservations for a little while longer..just in case they change their minds AGAIN!

ammeador2
09-01-2009, 06:05 PM
:wave2: I made it over here! Now that I know what your little ones look like I will keep an eye out for you all at Sci-Fi. :goodvibes

30 days from today we leave for the airport! :yay:

Hopefully my children will be well behaved..if not don't hold that against us! Who knows...we may catch you at the food and wine!

Enjoying your PTR. You are also going a few weeks before me so hoping I can snag some ideas from you lol. I go Oct 18-23 with three toddlers eek so nervous. Can't wait to read more.

Stealing my ideas! I am sure you will enjoy going with 3 toddlers, like any trip you will have your ups and downs..but it will all be worth it. :)

BELLE1109
09-01-2009, 06:13 PM
Love the BBB pics!
I want to go...hey I'm only 25! lol

ammeador2
09-01-2009, 06:17 PM
Love the BBB pics!
I want to go...hey I'm only 25! lol

Go! I would totally do it and I am 29...the one and only time I felt like a Princess was at my wedding...wouldn't hurt to feel like one at Disney! :rotfl: Actually I have the 4 of us signed up for the Pirate League! We will see what happens!

tkitty
09-01-2009, 11:02 PM
Can't wait to see your littlest in that Prince Charming get up- so cute! I can't believe it's down to 31 days!
I'll be leaving out my suitcase to start packing after a 4 day trip to California this weekend to visit my mom.
:goodvibes

ammeador2
09-02-2009, 06:28 AM
Can't wait to see your littlest in that Prince Charming get up- so cute! I can't believe it's down to 31 days!
I'll be leaving out my suitcase to start packing after a 4 day trip to California this weekend to visit my mom.
:goodvibes

Enjoy your trip to California and time with your mom. ;) The costume has been shipped so hopefully I can get some pics of him on here this weekend. I am very ready to pack!

Time has just flown by..I look forward to seeing your ticker so I know how many days are left! Woo hoo..now it's 30! :banana:

manntra
09-02-2009, 04:19 PM
I think I remember posting to you that I thought HS was our day on Monday the 5th too. It is and we are eating at Sci-Fi too :rotfl:

Sunday 4th The Wave probably start out for a bit at AK when we get there and then eat then go to MK
5th Sci-Fi HS day
6th MNSSHP Boma breakfast (a must every trip) hanging out at pool in am...DTD afternoon and TRex for late afternoon lunch
7th Epcot and Biergarten for dinner
8th MK Crystal Palace breakfast

All subject to change.....:lmao:

Tracy

PNO4TE
09-02-2009, 04:57 PM
I think I remember posting to you that I thought HS was our day on Monday the 5th too. It is and we are eating at Sci-Fi too :rotfl:

There are going to be a lot of us there that day! :rotfl2: Our ADR is for 12:10.

ammeador2
09-02-2009, 07:31 PM

Sunday 4th The Wave probably start out for a bit at AK when we get there and then eat then go to MK
5th Sci-Fi HS day
6th MNSSHP Boma breakfast (a must every trip) hanging out at pool in am...DTD afternoon and TRex for late afternoon lunch
7th Epcot and Biergarten for dinner
8th MK Crystal Palace breakfast

All subject to change.....:lmao:

Tracy

I am starting to either think you are stalking me! :rotfl2:Or maybe GREAT MINDS THINK ALIKE!! :lmao:
our days are exactly the same! lol
7th we are going back to Epcot
8th we will be in MK

Suellen
09-02-2009, 07:48 PM
I bet you guys will see each other all over the place. :) It happened to us when we met up with someone from the boards and we saw them EVERYWHERE! It was so funny!

Sounds like a great trip so far!

manntra
09-03-2009, 04:29 PM
Great minds of course!! :thumbsup2

Sounds like we are going to have a Dis filled drive in!! :rotfl:

ammeador2
09-03-2009, 06:34 PM
Later tonight there will be a special feature...my Aidan in his Prince Charming outfit!! Too darn cute!

ammeador2
09-03-2009, 06:52 PM
http://i104.photobucket.com/albums/m188/melissa_meador/DSC01691.jpg

http://i104.photobucket.com/albums/m188/melissa_meador/DSC01692.jpg

http://i104.photobucket.com/albums/m188/melissa_meador/DSC01689.jpg

ammeador2
09-03-2009, 06:53 PM
Please ignore my dirty house!!

TiggerAllie
09-03-2009, 08:19 PM
OMG he is totally adorable! I love that he is so into being Prince Charming!

PNO4TE
09-03-2009, 08:25 PM
what doll babies you have! :lovestruc (your house looks like mine... I call it lived in!) ;)

Nicole786
09-04-2009, 07:39 AM
Those costumed are adorable!!

Our october 6th is practically identical!! We have lunch at rainforest cafe at DTD and than we are going to MNSSHP at night dressed as contestants from Legends of the Hidden Temple! Maybe we'll catch eachother on the bus lol one way or another

My2Qtz0205
09-04-2009, 01:43 PM
LOVE the Prince Charming outfit!:thumbsup2

ammeador2
09-05-2009, 06:20 AM
Those costumed are adorable!!

Thank you! I am pretty happy with them..Now I am just hoping the kids don't change their minds!! :rotfl:

Our october 6th is practically identical!! We have lunch at rainforest cafe at DTD and than we are going to MNSSHP at night dressed as contestants from Legends of the Hidden Temple! Maybe we'll catch eachother on the bus lol one way or another

Most definately! Maybe we can meet up at the Halloween party if you want!

what doll babies you have! :lovestruc (your house looks like mine... I call it lived in!) ;)

I photoshopped out the mess!! :rotfl2:Just kidding but I really need to get my laundry folded and put away so I can start packing!

OMG he is totally adorable! I love that he is so into being Prince Charming!

Yes, he is ALMOST as bad as his sister..he wants to sleep in it...I have a feeling that I am going to have to wash the costume a couple of times while we are there..

LOVE the Prince Charming outfit!:thumbsup2

Thanks!!

ammeador2
09-05-2009, 06:23 AM
My little one is potty trained!! :banana:
He even went to bed last night in big boy undies and woke up dry this morning! I am so happy..

He said "mommy we go shopping" I say "what for" he replies "mickey mouse underwear!!"

Looks like I know what I am doing this weekend...buying soem Mickey undies!! :love:

ammeador2
09-05-2009, 06:28 AM
I am sure we are going to be wiped out from the Halloween party...I am just hoping we are too drained!

Today we are going to breakfast at Norway again..(DH loves breakfast here..so whatever makes him happy..)
We will more than likely play inEpcot today--I will let the kids decide
We have a dinner at 7something for LeCellier

I am super excited about LeCellier..I keep hearing how yummy it is..especially the cheddar soup..

I am thinking that I need to go out and buy some stretchie pants this trip..I may need them..especially with the Food and Wine fest!!

ammeador2
09-05-2009, 06:36 AM
Looks like today we will be back in Magic Kingdom..

We have Breakfast already paid for at CRT
http://i104.photobucket.com/albums/m188/melissa_meador/DSC01307.jpg

This was at our dinner last year at CRT

I am sure we will end up at the judges tent to see the Princesses for the millionth time! I found the pics of Aidan and Belle from last year..

http://i104.photobucket.com/albums/m188/melissa_meador/image0879.jpg

http://i104.photobucket.com/albums/m188/melissa_meador/image0881.jpg

and then a dinner at Chef Mickey's we have never been here either..but my kids certainly love the mouse!

Suellen
09-05-2009, 10:48 AM
You will love CM! It is one of our favorites! :)

I get the chocolate mouse dessert every time... then remember I don't like it!

Here is a picture of it. Not sure what the "head" part is made from but is seems to be some kind of chocolate pudding/jello combo.. YUCK! They sure are pretty though!!

http://lh4.ggpht.com/_s3iFYmXk9jQ/SBvKzhbWXAI/AAAAAAAABVc/JMlXgeyHp4U/s400/IMG_4963.JPG

ammeador2
09-05-2009, 01:09 PM
You will love CM! It is one of our favorites! :)

I get the chocolate mouse dessert every time... then remember I don't like it!

Here is a picture of it. Not sure what the "head" part is made from but is seems to be some kind of chocolate pudding/jello combo.. YUCK! They sure are pretty though!!

http://lh4.ggpht.com/_s3iFYmXk9jQ/SBvKzhbWXAI/AAAAAAAABVc/JMlXgeyHp4U/s400/IMG_4963.JPG

It does look good though..is the bottom made of Oreo? how can you go wrong with Oreo?!?

Suellen
09-05-2009, 01:20 PM
Seriously right?! Well the stuff between the oreo and the yummy chocolate ears was so nasty ~ even the three year old wouldn't eat it. I would love to know what it actually is.... jello or pudding? :P

cnktruitt
09-06-2009, 12:09 PM
My little one is potty trained!! :banana:
He even went to bed last night in big boy undies and woke up dry this morning! I am so happy..

Congrats!!!:banana:

Watching & Waiting for morepopcorn::

carps09
09-06-2009, 07:10 PM
Your DS's Prince Charming costume is too cute!! We will be on our disneymoon the same week as you are on vacation. We are also going to MNSSHP on the 6th - as Lady and the Tramp! I hope you and your family have a wonderful vacation!

ammeador2
09-07-2009, 11:18 AM
Seriously right?! Well the stuff between the oreo and the yummy chocolate ears was so nasty ~ even the three year old wouldn't eat it. I would love to know what it actually is.... jello or pudding? :P

I will have to do an investigation...I am sitting next to bag of Oreos right now! :rotfl:
Congrats!!!:banana:

Watching & Waiting for morepopcorn::

Thanks! We just bought him some Mickey undies..he is thrilled and wants to show every body!! So hopefully it is all downhill from here!

Your DS's Prince Charming costume is too cute!! We will be on our disneymoon the same week as you are on vacation. We are also going to MNSSHP on the 6th - as Lady and the Tramp! I hope you and your family have a wonderful vacation!

Congrats! Lady and the Tramp! That sounds great..you will have to post some pics when you return. I hope you guys have a wonderful trip as well..maybe we will run into eachother!

ammeador2
09-07-2009, 11:23 AM
I am not a creative person in any way shape or form..but I have decided to give my hand a try at making the kids personlized autograph books. I am pretty excited about it..except I ran my printer out of ink!! Now, back to Wal-Mart!! :lmao:

I will post pics later!!

cnktruitt
09-07-2009, 11:36 AM
I just realized ***smacks forehead with hand*** we arrive within 3 days of each other! I'll be the one running in happy circles waiting for DH to catch up to me & the kids:rotfl2:

ammeador2
09-07-2009, 11:46 AM
I just realized ***smacks forehead with hand*** we arrive within 3 days of each other! I'll be the one running in happy circles waiting for DH to catch up to me & the kids:rotfl2:

I will be the one with the disgruntled husband that is making comments like..."Where did you hear about this...DISBOARDS!?!?!" :lmao:

He's really not that bad and I just know that he will be in a happy place once we get there!!

nic100308
09-08-2009, 06:07 AM
Hello there!!!

I wanted to let you know that you have a beautiful family and you are going to have a blast when you go!! Halloween is an awesome time. DH and I went in early October in 2006 and it was awesome! The best parade we have ever seen is the one at MNSSHP!

I used to have a job like yours. I think my boss almost lost it when I told her I was taking 2 weeks for my honeymoon. I escaped her crazy clutches thought :lmao: Not to worry, a vacation will do you good and you and your family deserve it!

Can't wait to read more about your trip!!!

ammeador2
09-08-2009, 05:30 PM
Hello there!!!

I wanted to let you know that you have a beautiful family and you are going to have a blast when you go!! Halloween is an awesome time. DH and I went in early October in 2006 and it was awesome! The best parade we have ever seen is the one at MNSSHP!

I used to have a job like yours. I think my boss almost lost it when I told her I was taking 2 weeks for my honeymoon. I escaped her crazy clutches thought :lmao: Not to worry, a vacation will do you good and you and your family deserve it!

Can't wait to read more about your trip!!!

Thank you. :) I am excited about going in October this is my fave time of year and I just love Halloween. :)

I LOVE my job I honestly do..and the doctor that I work for is great and very supportive...I just don't know what he's going to do with out me!! Job security for me though right?

ammeador2
09-09-2009, 05:59 AM
I will get more plans posted later today. I am so excited it's getting closer!! :banana:

manntra
09-09-2009, 03:25 PM
Just checking in after being gone for the weekend....your costumes are adorable! Too cute!
I was going to do Le Cellier this trip too but I decided on The Wave instead...I read that you can also get the cheddar soup at Canada for the F&W so I can try it there!

It's coming up so soon! I keep getting text updates from my niece about how excited she is and thanking me for taking her :hug:

Tracy

ammeador2
09-09-2009, 06:02 PM
Just checking in after being gone for the weekend....your costumes are adorable! Too cute!
I was going to do Le Cellier this trip too but I decided on The Wave instead...I read that you can also get the cheddar soup at Canada for the F&W so I can try it there!

It's coming up so soon! I keep getting text updates from my niece about how excited she is and thanking me for taking her :hug:

Tracy

Aww..how old is your neice?

ammeador2
09-09-2009, 10:28 PM
Okay today we are going to Animal Kingdom..
We have breakfast scheduled at 820 with Donald. I am super excited about this one...can't wait to meet Daisy. Last year Emilie met Donald and she asked him where Daisy was..he pretended to throw a purse over his shoulder and started walking girlie like Daisy and my daughter said.."so Daisy is out spending your money!?" Donald thought that was great! :rotfl2:

For dinner we are going to Boma. I have never been here either. This trip is a lot of firsts for us resturant wise. But I am adventerous and willing to try new things!

After dinner if we aren't too tired we will head back to AK for EMH!

http://i104.photobucket.com/albums/m188/melissa_meador/DSC01412.jpg

ammeador2
09-09-2009, 10:31 PM
This is our last day..I will mope around becuase I won't want to return back to the reality of life..how fun is that compared to Disney right?!

We plan on checking our luggage via ME, checking out of AKV and then heading to 1900 Park Fair for our last Disney character meal. Should be a good time..

Hopefully if we feel like it we can head over to one of the parks and ride a couple of rides depending on what time we have to be back at the hotel to catch the ME bus...

tkitty
09-09-2009, 11:49 PM
[QUOTE=ammeador2;33515173]Okay today we are going to Animal Kingdom..
We have breakfast scheduled at 820 with Donald. I am super excited about this one...can't wait to meet Daisy. Last year Emilie met Donald and she asked him where Daisy was..he pretended to throw a purse over his shoulder and started walking girlie like Daisy and my daughter said.."so Daisy is out spending your money!?" Donald thought that was great! :rotfl2:

For dinner we are going to Boma. I have never been here either. This trip is a lot of firsts for us resturant wise. But I am adventerous and willing to try new things!

After dinner if we aren't too tired we will head back to AK for EMH!

Someday we'll get a chance to try Boma. Last trip we missed our ADR, and this time it didn't make our list. I bet you'll love it!:goodvibes

tkitty
09-09-2009, 11:54 PM
This is our last day..I will mope around becuase I won't want to return back to the reality of life..how fun is that compared to Disney right?!

We plan on checking our luggage via ME, checking out of AKV and then heading to 1900 Park Fair for our last Disney character meal. Should be a good time..

Hopefully if we feel like it we can head over to one of the parks and ride a couple of rides depending on what time we have to be back at the hotel to catch the ME bus...

I'm already dreading our trip being over.:sad2: You spend soooo long planning, and it's all over in the blink of an eye.;) Then it's back to the old grind!
I'll be trying to figure out how to swing the next trip! Have to do another Disney cruise in a couple years. Hope my DH gets a job soon! I need to start saving.:thumbsup2

qcmommy
09-10-2009, 10:23 AM
Okay today we are going to Animal Kingdom..

This is so cute and so something dd 4 would say

ammeador2
09-10-2009, 06:02 PM
I'm already dreading our trip being over.:sad2: You spend soooo long planning, and it's all over in the blink of an eye.;) Then it's back to the old grind!
I'll be trying to figure out how to swing the next trip! Have to do another Disney cruise in a couple years. Hope my DH gets a job soon! I need to start saving.:thumbsup2

I know I started planning our trip this time last year right after we got back from Disney I just had to get the ball rolling! But time does go by so fast when you get to escape the everyday hassles of life..

Disney cruise! I would love that!! I have been on a cruise never Disney though..

I hope DH does find a new job soon...:goodvibes

This is so cute and so something dd 4 would say

Kids are quiet clever..I enjoy hearing the things that they come up with!

tikkipoo
09-11-2009, 06:15 AM
Wow...your ticker says three weeks today. :goodvibes I've got a serious problem with getting depressed about the vacation being over before it even begins. I have to start planning something immediately to get me through.:upsidedow

ammeador2
09-11-2009, 07:02 AM
Wow...your ticker says three weeks today. :goodvibes I've got a serious problem with getting depressed about the vacation being over before it even begins. I have to start planning something immediately to get me through.:upsidedow

I know I am starting to get a little antsy I have been planning forever and it seemed like it was NEVER going to get here..and now 3 weeks from today I will be on an airplane already with 1 more hour left before I am in Orlando...crazy!

It does make me sad when the trip comes to an end...and on the same note I am ususally so exhausted I can't wait to get home and sleep in my own bed!

ammeador2
09-13-2009, 07:20 AM
I went out this weekend and got the kids some glow sticks and some cheap trinkets for airplane entertainment. I just haven't started packing yet and I am starting to worry that my butt will be too big to fit into my last year Disney clothes! :headache: I guess that I need to find some will power and try extra hard to stay away from the oreos for the next couple of days. It is truly depressing!
Next weekend we have Race for the Cure I am making the whole family do it (gotta prepare the kids for Disney walking!) after that, I believe that grandma and grandpa are going to take the kids for the night so I can pack undistracted and find out what I still need..hopefully this means that Sunday mornign I can sleep past 5:30 am since my son won't be home!

ammeador2
09-13-2009, 07:21 AM
A friend of mine is making the kiddos some outfits. I will get them posted when I get the outfits. I am pretty excited about it!

Dylan_&_Blake's_mom
09-14-2009, 07:44 AM
5:30 a.m.:scared1:yikes. Hope you can get some extra z's and are able to get what you want accomplished. I haven't packed yet either. It is still pretty warm here and so I don't have enough to pack up all their outfits and still have some shorts and such for them to wear. Can't wait to see the outfits. Do we get a hint as to what they are?

ammeador2
09-14-2009, 06:35 PM
She made Emilie a pirate out fit and a minnie and princess outfit..and Aidan she made a buzz and mickey outfit...

I can't wait to see them!!

ammeador2
09-17-2009, 08:57 PM
Okay, normally I have had my suitcases packed for 2 weeks (okay maybe a month) and ready to go...2 weeks from know we will be in Indy at the hotel ready to catch our flight to DIsney!

The only thing I have done for this trip is: (other than the obviouso, plane, theme park tix, everything else)

I paid for our groceries to be delivered..
I have nothing packed maybe I can get started this weekend..God I hope I can!

I need to get some future homework done so I don't have to worry about it! Don't want to do this either! I am in anti-school mode right now!

A friend of ours passed away this week and Friday we have to go to the funeral home, and then Saturday we have race for the cure..

I just feel so unmotivated! Where did my motivation go? I know that once I pack and get super excited, then our trip comes and goes and then I have no more Disney to look forward to for awhile..sad but true...

Dylan_&_Blake's_mom
09-17-2009, 11:36 PM
I hear ya! If you figure out how to get motivated let me know:thumbsup2 I feel the same way about trips to disney. You plan, plan, plan and wait, wait, wait then it comes and goes so fast:sad2: I always start feeling sad about that before we even leave and i hate that.

ammeador2
09-22-2009, 05:47 AM
Things have been crazy here..I honestly don't know if I am coming or going... Too much drama is taking away from my Disney fun. Hopefully I will be able to leave all of that behind while I am at Disney.

Since our flight leaves out so early in the morning DH and i have been thinking about skipping the park and fly at the hotel and just leaving our houses at 1 am. He's used to working 3rds and I am so afraid taht we will over sleep if we try to drive 4 hours stay at a hotel and then try to wake up..or God forbid what if I leave something behind i nthe hotel!!

areno79
09-25-2009, 09:43 PM
Wow, the airport is 4 hours away from your house? Ugh, what a PITA! I'm hating that the airport we're flying out of is only 45 minutes away. :rotfl
You've got a good point about oversleeping though...I don't think I'd really be able to rest because I'd be worried about missing the alarm.

Your kids are adorable, BTW :)

ammeador2
09-27-2009, 09:40 AM
The outfits are done!! They are pretty stinking cute! The kids are at grandma and grandpa's house I am supposed to be packing...;) But I will take pics of the kids in their new outfits tonite and post them. Can't wait!

manntra
09-28-2009, 02:09 PM
The outfits are done!! They are pretty stinking cute! The kids are at grandma and grandpa's house I am supposed to be packing...;) But I will take pics of the kids in their new outfits tonite and post them. Can't wait!

:goodvibes Looking forward to seeing your pictures! We are getting so close now my stomach is constantly in panic mode!! :rotfl:

Tracy

ammeador2
09-28-2009, 06:33 PM
Here are some of the outfits that my friend Alicia made for me. They are cute! Aidan has decided that he wants to be a pirate again..so he threw a fit over Emilie's pirate dress so I have tricked into thinking that his new black chuck taylors are actually his official "pirate shoes" :lmao: The kids have more outfits but this is the best that I could get in far as cooperation goes...

http://i104.photobucket.com/albums/m188/melissa_meador/DSC01697.jpg

http://i104.photobucket.com/albums/m188/melissa_meador/DSC01698.jpg

jaydoe
09-28-2009, 07:01 PM
WOW!!! That pirate dress is adorable!!!! I wish I had talent like that!!! My mom always told me to learn to sew. I NEVER listened!!! When I see cute things like that.........URG!!! Why didn't I listen to my Mom??? :rotfl:

ammeador2
09-28-2009, 07:03 PM
Thanks! I can not take the credit for it..wish I could. She made Emilie a Mickey dress that is similar to the pirate one. I will make sure that I take lots and lots of pics in Disney...

areno79
09-28-2009, 07:44 PM
I love the flower on your son's head :lmao:

ammeador2
09-28-2009, 08:39 PM
I love the flower on your son's head :lmao:

I know I know..but he's happy so that is all that matters!! :rotfl2:

areno79
09-29-2009, 09:08 AM
I know I know..but he's happy so that is all that matters!! :rotfl2:

Exactly! :thumbsup2

It would be cool if they made pink Pirate mickey ears to match your daughter's dress. I've only ever seen the maroon ears though. :confused3

DisneyObsessive
09-29-2009, 06:19 PM
the pirate dress is AWESOME i'd wear an adult version! :)

ammeador2
09-29-2009, 07:34 PM
I am going to see what I can find as far as Pirate Mickey ears go..my kids would love those!

jaydoe
09-29-2009, 09:42 PM
My DD has a pair of pink pirate princess ears from DL.....they would totally match you DD's little pirate dress. My DD did get them about 3 years ago at DL.....:confused3 Maybe they would have the same kind there at WDW. They are super cute and one of the mouse ears has an earring.:)

ammeador2
09-29-2009, 09:57 PM
My DD has a pair of pink pirate princess ears from DL.....they would totally match you DD's little pirate dress. My DD did get them about 3 years ago at DL.....:confused3 Maybe they would have the same kind there at WDW. They are super cute and one of the mouse ears has an earring.:)

that sounds very cute she would lvoe that! We are going to the Pirates League so hopefully the kids will sit still and cooperate. :) I am going to look for Emilie some pink chuck taylors now that I have Aidan tricked into thinking his new shoes are his pirate shoes..lol :lmao:

Elevationist
10-02-2009, 08:12 AM
I'm a little late, as I see you are leaving THIS MORNING for WDW! Sooooo exciting!!!

I'm here to subscribe, and can't wait to read your TR when you get back! :cutie: Have an amazing, magical trip! pixiedust:

jaydoe
10-02-2009, 05:25 PM
:woohoo: :dance3: :woohoo: :dance3: :woohoo: :dance3:

I hope you are having a WONDERFUL time!!!!! I can't wait to hear about your families vacation when you get back!! :)

pixiedust:pixiedust:pixiedust:pixiedust:pixiedust: pixiedust: just a little pixiedust to help you guys along!!!

ammeador2
10-04-2009, 08:53 PM
thanks!! the weather is perfect!! the crowds aren't too bad...

My son is just in awe of the princesses he is so bashful when they talk to him...but thank GOd he's not scared of the other characters. He was all over Tigger today..I will be posting pics soon!

ammeador2
10-11-2009, 10:47 AM
We are back! I will start working on my TR very very soon...

manntra
10-12-2009, 02:24 PM
Happy you had a great time! The weather was just perfect wasn't it? Now back home it is in the 50's and 30's at night! Talk about a change!!

Tracy