PDA

View Full Version : dinner reservations

LORNA ANN
08-24-2009, 03:48 PM
Hi all,
Is anyone else having trouble booking dinner reservations at any of the disney resorts & parks we are having a terible time trying to get early dinner as we have 2yr old every where seems to be booked !!!:eek:
DS turns 3 on holiday stupidly DH told him we would have a Mickey party well in the whole 2wks we are at Disney, Chef Mickeys does not have one opening unless we eat at 8.15pm little late for our DS & that was only available one night...

karentan
08-24-2009, 03:52 PM
ohanas does a breakfast that has mickey at it, it might be an option?
over on the restaurants board they have a thread for ADRs wanted/to swap. you could try over there?

LORNA ANN
08-24-2009, 03:55 PM
Thankyou, knew someone would have an idea couldnt think of any myself !!
Keep your fingers crossed i get preferably dinner with Mickey.

gemmybear83
08-24-2009, 03:56 PM
I see your leaving in a month, the character meals are very popular and may have goen around the 90 day mark. Keep checking online.

They character breakfast at the Beach Club looks lovely and I am sure Mickey is there, I have heard this is one of the easier to get ADRS too :thumbsup2

Laurafoster
08-24-2009, 04:05 PM
I think he is also at the Garden Grill restaurant at Epcot? They are open for both lunch and dinner so that may be an option.

They also do a breakfast in Animal Kingdom at Tusker House?

Elise79
08-25-2009, 01:11 AM
Garden Grill in the Land had Mickey but is only open for dinner now but I managed a last minute ressie for there in March. Just keep tyring - I called every day till I got what I wanted :)

wilma-bride
08-25-2009, 02:26 AM
Could you not try for breakfast at Chef Mickey instead? Personally, I much prefer the buffet breakfasts at Disney and it would be a great start to his Birthday.

LORNA ANN
08-25-2009, 09:43 AM
I see your leaving in a month, the character meals are very popular and may have goen around the 90 day mark. Keep checking online.

They character breakfast at the Beach Club looks lovely and I am sure Mickey is there, I have heard this is one of the easier to get ADRS too :thumbsup2

I did start trying to book at 90 days but still could not get anything !!:confused3
Phoned last night for Chef Mickeys any time in our 2 wk stay breakfast or dinner nothing not one reservation to be had very disappointing. Nothing at Liberty tree tavern either !!