PDA

View Full Version : Photo Pass CD ordering help!!!

chocomochamouse
08-24-2009, 09:25 AM
We got back yesterday :sad: and now have to sort the photo pass CD out. We pre-ordered it but now I'm a little confused. I get how to put borders etc on, but on the drop-down menu it only gives options to order as photos, magnets, downloads, etc, and not the CD. How do I order all the photos on a CD? Am sure it's really simple but any advice would be welcome, don't want to mess it up as there are some good photos on there!

Twilight Terror
08-24-2009, 09:37 AM
As I remember from last year, go http://www.disneyphotopass.com/previsitcdplan.aspx

There's a little link under each of the pre-orders saying "I've already purchased and am ready to order my PhotoCD." Click on that and add the CD to your basket. Proceed to the checkout. There is then the option to enter a promotional code - that's where you put in the code from your original email. The code will then reduce your balance to $0.00. Last year, international shipping was free, but I believe you now have to pay the $17 shipping.

Elise79
08-24-2009, 12:09 PM
When you have logged in to your photopass account there is an option to enhance then choose photopass photos and from there there you add border etc. Remeber to go back to the orginial photo each time to add a different border and save a copy.

Something I learned the other day you need to ensure you are edit the size of photo you want so you need check if it is 6x4 etc. There was a thread on the theme parks board about it - I am not sure as I have never done it my self and my photos are the default 5x7 size and when I print 6x4 I lose part of the border :sad2:

Once you have finished you 'photo products' choose CD and then you can add to your basket :thumbsup2

chocomochamouse
08-24-2009, 03:03 PM
So how do you check the size of photo? How do you know what size you are editing?

Elise79
08-25-2009, 12:00 AM
This thread (http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2263623) is all i know about it till I gey back next time myself

chocomochamouse
08-25-2009, 02:38 AM
Ooh this is confusing! Although if I am reading right, if you were to get the photos printed 5x7 you won't lose any detail, borders, etc. Right?

Twilight Terror
08-25-2009, 04:24 AM
I know when I took my CD to my local Boots last year to print a few, you just selected the size you wanted on the screen and hit print. I had a few 6x4s and a few 7x5s. The photos are high resolution, so it shouldn't matter what size you print at, the images should be good.