PDA

View Full Version : Executive Lounge - Manchester

Chilly
08-22-2009, 07:59 AM
Has anyone used this, is it worth the money? Thinking of paying for my parents as a surprise when they fly out to our wedding.

dbriggsq
08-22-2009, 04:00 PM
Has anyone used this, is it worth the money? Thinking of paying for my parents as a surprise when they fly out to our wedding.

We have used the Escape lounge in terminal 2 - very relaxing place to sit, free drinks including alcohol (not needed if you have a morning flight to the US), not very exciting in the way of food - we had breakfast - croissants, cereal, fruit. Better than fighting for a seat in the departure lounges though.

dc1964
08-22-2009, 06:17 PM
We have used the Escape lounge in terminal 2 - very relaxing place to sit, free drinks including alcohol (not needed if you have a morning flight to the US), not very exciting in the way of food - we had breakfast - croissants, cereal, fruit. Better than fighting for a seat in the departure lounges though.

I have to disagree it is the perfect place for an alcoholic. Drink before a morning flight. No point going in otherwise.

Lisa x
08-23-2009, 04:15 PM
I have to disagree it is the perfect place for an alcoholic. Drink before a morning flight. No point going in otherwise.

I have to AGREE....:rotfl:.......An alcoholic drink b4 our 10:25 flight to MCO is just what the doctor ordered!! Ha!! :thumbsup2

Danauk
08-25-2009, 11:41 AM
We used this lounge before our flight a few weeks ago, it was very relaxing and a great location as it is right next to the Virgin gate. There were plenty of people having a glass of wine in there (not me though, I like wine but not at 8:30am!!) We will definately use it again if we fly from Manchester again.

Chilly
08-25-2009, 11:45 AM
Thanks for everyones replys, I think I will book it for them.