PDA

View Full Version : another tick on the things to book list

wildwood
08-21-2009, 07:18 AM
We usally travel by train from Plymouth to gatwick but have just booked us on the afternoon flight from plymouth at 2.30 so arrive at gatwick at 3.55 for a nice relaxing evening at the hotel ,at the great price of 117 for the three of us . Much quicker then a 4 hour train trip although the last time we did this flight I was gripping the seat all the way s they are little planes and I am not that good on a jumbo .

Twilight Terror
08-21-2009, 07:45 AM
Woohoo! Congrats on getting that sorted. I'm trying desperately to start crossing things off my list of 'to dos', but everytime I cross one thing off, two more get added! :sad2:

Kath2003
08-21-2009, 07:46 AM
We usally travel by train from Plymouth to gatwick but have just booked us on the afternoon flight from plymouth at 2.30 so arrive at gatwick at 3.55 for a nice relaxing evening at the hotel ,at the great price of 117 for the three of us . Much quicker then a 4 hour train trip although the last time we did this flight I was gripping the seat all the way s they are little planes and I am not that good on a jumbo .

So people really do fly from Plymouth airport? :eek:

Just kidding, sounds like a great deal (but I do like that train route).

wildwood
08-21-2009, 07:59 AM
I like the train to , but when I priced up the trains it was only 1 cheaper and it also means that our dog has one less day at the kennels and I can work in the morning so also one less day holiday I have to take .

bronny
08-21-2009, 10:15 AM
I know what you mean, we fly from Newquay. Those planes are terrifying to me. It makes a lot more sense though, such a long drive from down here.:idea: