PDA

View Full Version : Cost of Taxi from HRH to MCO?

wideeyes
08-20-2009, 11:37 AM
I am in the process of piecing together august 2010 holiday and trying to decide when to stay at HRH during our stay, I so far have our first 6 nights and last 4 nights to plan, so I was thinking of maybe booking our last two nights at the HRH.

However the negative of this is that we will not be able to use ME and I don't drive so I was wondering how much we would expect to pay for a taxi to the airport?

Thanks.

CustardTart
08-20-2009, 11:44 AM
I think my DD and her partner paid around $50 in May, Claire. If I remember correctly, she pre-booked a town car...

wideeyes
08-20-2009, 11:52 AM
I think my DD and her partner paid around $50 in May, Claire. If I remember correctly, she pre-booked a town car...

That doesn't sound to bad, as would cost us $45 to get a taxi from HRH to Disney if we switched between them. :)

UKDEB
08-20-2009, 12:03 PM
Universal is more or less equidistant from Disney and MCO. The Mears Transportation taxi estimator throws up $32.45 for the trip to the airport, although obviously that's pre-tip.

wideeyes
08-20-2009, 12:16 PM
Universal is more or less equidistant from Disney and MCO. The Mears Transportation taxi estimator throws up $32.45 for the trip to the airport, although obviously that's pre-tip.

That is interesting to know and makes it easier to plan.

Looks like I will not save any money by using ME, so doesn't matter if we end the stay at HRH or Disney.:)