PDA

View Full Version : Pre-order Photopass CD and Book

Twilight Terror
08-19-2009, 10:29 AM
Hi, just wondering if someone could clear up something for me in regards to the photobook.

On the pre-visit page, it's offering the book and CD for a pre-order price of $169.99. The individual book page says you get 20 pages and it will cost $79.99 for the Custom Cover Photo Book, and $74.99 for the Disney Park & Resorts Professional Photo Book. Which of these two is the option that you get with the pre-order?

Then, when you go to the All Products page, and click on the photo book, it says you can have up to 60 pages per book, with up to 4 photos per page. So, is it 20 or 60 pages that you can have? Or is it a case of 20 pages for free, then you can have an additional 40 pages max at so many $$s a page extra?

Lizzy Lemon
08-19-2009, 10:32 AM
Just ordered mine, you get 20 pages included in which you can either put 1,2,3 or 4 pics. I went over by 6 pages so had to pay another $10.50. It doesn't matter which book you order when you input your code it just reduces the bill by $74.99. I ordered the adventure one which cost $79.99 (I think! without getting the invoice out I'm not sure)

Twilight Terror
08-19-2009, 11:30 AM
Okay, that answers all I need to know! Thank you! Will be opting for just the CD - we normally do a scrapbook anyway, and just wondered whether getting the book would be cheaper than printing out the photos and putting in a book. Okay, so our version won't be quite so nice, but it will be cheaper :lmao: