PDA

View Full Version : Disney UK Balance Paid Confirmation?

gemmybear83
08-18-2009, 11:00 AM
I paid off my disney uk balence online a couple of weeks ago, should I have recieved a confirmation in the post my balance has been paid? I have checked online and it has shown up that is has (and my credit card was charged) or do I just wait for my vouchers a month before I travel (I think I should get this in a couple of weeks).

Not too concerned but previously when I upgraded my hotel they said they would send me a confirmation in the post but never did - but my booking changed online so I never chased it up.

orangetiggs
08-18-2009, 11:02 AM
i didnt get anything till my travel docs came

disney_princess_85
08-18-2009, 11:05 AM
I was in the same position as you, so I called them and they sent out an updated invoice which arrived a few days later.

cazzie
08-18-2009, 12:29 PM
We paid ours in July and haven't received anything although when I look on my booking it does show the payment. I was having a look earlier today as I would like an invoice before we go and it does say that confirmation will be sent out approximately 2 weeks before arrival.

Lizzybear
08-18-2009, 02:39 PM
I didn't get any confirmation when I extended our stay or when I paid the balance but it all shows up A-OK online so i'm not too worried :)

gemmybear83
08-18-2009, 02:51 PM
Thanks everyone you have reassured me! Just can't wait for the vouchers to arrive now :)