PDA

View Full Version : How much to add 2 nights ?

roxazul
08-18-2009, 10:45 AM
Around how much $$ would it cost to add 2 nights & 2-day basic park tickets to my trip ? :confused3

Found a great airfare but they only have flights on certain days, the difference would be something like 200$....

Staying at Pop during free dining.
Would I get free dining for those extra days as well ?
Also is it possible that I will get a No for Pop being completely booked for those days ?

Thanks

Echo queen
08-18-2009, 10:57 AM
How many days of tickets do you currently have? I would call now to see if pop has availibility.:surfweb:

rt2dz
08-18-2009, 10:58 AM
The only way you can extend your stay is if there is availability, and you'll have to call and check on that. If there is availability under free dining, no problem. You'll add two nights of rack rate for the room for your season (and so what dates *may* play into that) and your room category (standard or preferred?) and if you already have 3-4 day tickets, it will be roughly $3 or $4 more per ticket.

roxazul
08-18-2009, 11:00 AM
I have MYW package with free dining for 8 nights & 7 days basic park tickets.
I think it could cost more adding those 2 days :confused3
but maybe the difference is little & I would rather have 2 more days at Disney:lovestruc

Tiggs14
08-18-2009, 11:05 AM
We added one day at the start of our trip and one day at the end of the trip. We're also staying at Pop with basic park tickets and free dining.

It's no problem to add extra days to your trip as long as there is availability at Pop. You have up until 5 days before your trip to make the change obviously the earlier you do it the better.

As far as price goes it cost us $105 to add the first night and $95 to add the last night both came with park passes and free dining.

Good luck!

roxazul
08-18-2009, 11:10 AM
Thanks,

it's worth a call !