PDA

View Full Version : UK Pin Trading Pics

Twilight Terror
08-16-2009, 06:49 PM
I've been trying to track down some pins that I managed to swap this afternoon at our local Disney store. The regular core and limited edition pins appear on the UK and US site, but I cannot find anywhere that shows the UK Cast Lanyard pins. I know they exist because I actually have a couple!!

Just wondered if anyone knew of a website or where to look on the Disney sites for a detailed breakdown of cast lanyard pins available in the UK???

:goodvibes

seobaina
08-16-2009, 08:55 PM
I don't know about any site but I'm a UK cast member. Can I help?

Twilight Terror
08-16-2009, 09:13 PM
Well, I was just wondering really what series were in the UK Cast Lanyard collection. I've seen quite a few random ones, and just wondered what were UK, and what were Europe, etc.

Today, my sister got a Mickey with a blue jacket - there were about four or five different ones with Disney or Cast Member (can't remember which), on the jacket, and then there was a final red-jacketed Mickey - are they part of the same collection?

Then, I managed to get two large square pins (well, a square on it's pointed end!) - one of Mickey and one of Donald. I assume there are more to this particular collection.

Any ideas?

seobaina
08-16-2009, 09:36 PM
Well even the cast haven't been given an actual 'list' but that's because they were still trialling them when the first cast pins were released. Eventually they will have hidden mickeys but for now they don't. I do know we're getting no more of the current ones in so once the ones stores have go that's it. New ranges to come.

Most of the current ones are random but there are two 'sets' of pins.

The first is the set of 'mickey as a cast member'. There are four in this range. Mickey in the original letterman sweater (blue cardy and beige shorts), Mickey in the second UK costume (blue cardy, beige trousers), Mickey in the blue denim shirt and then the current Mickey in a red shirt.

The other set is the square ones. They are images similar to the pics on the boxes that we sell in store. I THINK the only ones in this range are Mickey, Donald, Goofy and Stitch. I have a vague feeling I've seen one Minnie one but not certain.

Does that help?

seobaina
08-16-2009, 09:37 PM
The four Mickey ones are the main collectible set.

Twilight Terror
08-16-2009, 09:39 PM
Very much so, thank you!!! So the pins we were able to pick up this afternoon were all the 'set' pins as you have described. Will keep an eye out for the matching ones while shopping next time! Thanks for the info

seobaina
08-16-2009, 09:46 PM
No Problem and yes they are set ones. I'll try to remember to update here when we get new ones but feel free to ask me if you have queries.

pixiepower04
08-17-2009, 05:43 AM
Go to the pinpics.com website, on the left hand side it says groups, click on it then scroll down to Disney Store Europe Cast Lanyard and Disney Store UK.

The pins you have are on there.

The square ones are lovely :)

Twilight Terror
08-17-2009, 05:53 AM
Thanks, that may very well have been the site I was on several months ago! Thank you - have now bookmarked it for future reference!