PDA

View Full Version : Bag Question

PEIMother
08-16-2009, 11:27 AM
Just wanted to know if anyone out there can tell me where I can purchase (inexpensively) backsacks or drawstring backpacks?

I need four for my children. We are headed to WDW in Sept and I plan on filling them with items to keep them occupied on the five hour flight down. I have colouring sheets, Disney books, snacks, and other items that they haven't seen yet. They will be taking backpacks onto the plane, so I thought the backsacks would be great as they can fit inside the backpacks.

I plan on personalizing the sacks with each of their favourite Disney characters. The only spots that I have found on the internet are already printed (with sports teams) or spots where I have to purchase a minimum of 25 bags. I know I could actually sew them up, but I have a lot of other projects to do before we leave and not having to sew would be great.

BernardandMissBianca
08-16-2009, 12:56 PM
Oriental trading has some drawstring back packs, they are by the dozen but they have some for $15 and $20 for 12.

orientaltrading.com search for back packs

PEIMother
08-17-2009, 10:20 PM
BernardandMissBianca, thanks so much for the suggestion. I just checked out Oriental Trading and think I've found what I'm looking for. I appreciate it.

BernardandMissBianca
08-18-2009, 12:03 AM
Of course I realized after I posted that you are from Canada, hopefully they won't break the bank on shipping.

PEIMother
08-30-2009, 08:55 PM
A quick run through our Dollar Store and I found the prefect nylon courier bag that has a clear plastic window on the front. This is the perfect size for the markers, puzzle books, magazine and a few small toys and snacks for the plane.

You just never know what you will find in there. I was about to place an order with Oriental Trading, but didn't have to. Thanks for the suggestions though.