PDA

View Full Version : join me in obsessing over BB for FD 2010 since today starts 2009 FD?

flea1267
08-16-2009, 11:14 AM
anyone want to join me in the wait for fellow DISers to post on here what's "hopefully" awaiting them as far as a 2010 Free Dining bounceback offer in their rooms since 2009 Free Dining starts today? :goodvibes

disneychick0412
08-16-2009, 12:08 PM
Glad to know I'm not the only one obsessing!! :goodvibes

flea1267
08-16-2009, 12:20 PM
thanks for joining me...got up at 6:15 to let the dog out and checked then had to tell myself that it's not even check-out time yet much less check-in time...LOL

ZeroToHero
08-16-2009, 12:36 PM
I'll bite.... I've been waiting as well. I hope someone has a computer!

disneyworldmomma
08-16-2009, 12:53 PM
I'm here too waiting on the edge of my seat....Surely someone will need a nap or swim soon right?????

2manypets
08-16-2009, 12:57 PM
I'm in... I've been checking the Codes and Rates board more often than usual! Can't wait to hear something.

marymal99
08-16-2009, 01:03 PM
I'm in too! We will be there Sept 29th 09 at the POP for our third year in a row. Last year we booked the bounceback and I found it to be so much easier than checking every day for a discount.

leeann32
08-16-2009, 02:04 PM
I'm joining in too!:)

PrincessTiffany
08-16-2009, 02:23 PM
I'm ready to hear an update from someone . . .

Gr8t Fan
08-16-2009, 02:29 PM
I'm joining in too! Waiting to hear something, anything, about FD BB for 2010 so we'll be prepared when we check in next week.

disneychick0412
08-16-2009, 03:14 PM
I'm in too! We will be there Sept 29th 09 at the POP for our third year in a row. Last year we booked the bounceback and I found it to be so much easier than checking every day for a discount.

I usually book online and make my payments online. When doing bounceback, are you able to make your payments like normal online??? I like being able to pull it up on the Disney website.

ncmickeyluvr
08-16-2009, 04:44 PM
I usually book online and make my payments online. When doing bounceback, are you able to make your payments like normal online??? I like being able to pull it up on the Disney website.

It's just like a normal reservation...just booked with the bounceback code. Everything is online...although my reservation has never shown the dining plan. It's given me nightmares. A CM finally emailed me a copy of my ressie showing the dining plan just to shut me up:rotfl:

I'm also curious to see what the bounceback is. Don't think I'll book it again this year though. DH mentioned last night that we should go in November next year to see the Christmas decorations...I don't care when we go as long as we do!!!

pooch
08-16-2009, 06:11 PM
DD and I will be bouncing back from last year's BB which was a BB from the year before! Pop Century 9/26 - 9/30 including my B-day on 9/29!!!

TifffanyD
08-16-2009, 06:54 PM
Bounceback free dining confirmed. We got the flyer in our room on Friday but when we called yesterday it wasn't open for booking until today. We booked a mod and got the regular DDP. Not sure what they are offering for values. Dates are 8/15-9/30

disneychick0412
08-16-2009, 07:02 PM
Bounceback free dining confirmed. We got the flyer in our room on Friday but when we called yesterday it wasn't open for booking until today. We booked a mod and got the regular DDP. Not sure what they are offering for values. Dates are 8/15-9/30

Did you happen to get a copy of the flier you can post? I'd love to see what it looks like! Thanks!! :goodvibes

flea1267
08-16-2009, 07:06 PM
You win HERO of the day!!! :goodvibes

Thanks so much for confirming for all us fellow DISers!!! I just hope I can get CBR when we check-in on September 24th!!! Ugh...wish you could go ahead and book with a standing reservation - oh well if it's God Will we'll get CBR if not we'll take any of the moderates!!

Thanks again and enjoy the rest of your trip!

TifffanyD
08-16-2009, 07:16 PM
No scanner... best I can do

Flea - I made a reservation the night before with dining and everything and then just applied the offer code when I called this morning. At the suggestion of the CM

http://i538.photobucket.com/albums/ff342/DK_Luver/P8160030.jpg

http://i538.photobucket.com/albums/ff342/DK_Luver/P8160031.jpg

flea1267
08-16-2009, 07:21 PM
You ROCK!!! Thank you!!!

AJA
08-16-2009, 07:34 PM
Thank you for the update!!!

We are bbing this year from our trip last Sept, here's to hoping we have the chance to bb again next year!:worship:

donaldtutter
08-16-2009, 09:17 PM
Thanks for posting that info!!

Tink313
08-16-2009, 09:19 PM
Thanks for the pic and info
:banana: This is great we are heading out there next week and are defently going to take advantage of the bounceback :banana:

leeann32
08-16-2009, 09:42 PM
:thumbsup2 thanks for posting:thumbsup2

disneycrazy2004
08-16-2009, 10:27 PM
Thank you for posting! Hopefully they will have something for value. We are leaving in 10 days:cool1:

2manypets
08-16-2009, 10:34 PM
Thanks Tiffany!! I'm already starting to plan our next vacation before we've even gone on this one. :woohoo: My DH thinks I've lost my mind!

chimo2u
08-16-2009, 10:39 PM
I'm waiting and hoping too!! Do You think they will have other deluxe resorts offered for the free dining BB? I'd like to try Beach Club next Sept!?? We check in on Sept. 1, so I am anxiously awaiting to see what my room holds! :goodvibes

Gr8t Fan
08-16-2009, 10:50 PM
Thanks so much for posting this news. It will allow me to plan ahead and get our ducks in a row before we check in next week.

JenniferAtl
08-16-2009, 11:15 PM
Woohoo! Thank you so much! We leave in less than 5 weeks and booked from the BB offer last year.

Checking to see when the little one is out of school in September...

GlendaO
08-16-2009, 11:41 PM
Thanks sooo much for posting!! :cool1: Can't wait!!

ZeroToHero
08-17-2009, 12:08 AM
I'm waiting and hoping too!! Do You think they will have other deluxe resorts offered for the free dining BB? I'd like to try Beach Club next Sept!?? We check in on Sept. 1, so I am anxiously awaiting to see what my room holds! :goodvibes

They will - they show those two deluxes because they're the cheapest ones.

eeyorepixie
08-17-2009, 06:18 AM
we need a report from someone who tried to book a value bounceback!!!!:worship:

Johnson1220
08-17-2009, 09:04 AM
this may sound nutty but how do you get a bounce back offer?

yolie912
08-17-2009, 09:11 AM
Are these bounce back offers any good?
Are they a good DEAL?

Thanks

cattrix
08-17-2009, 09:15 AM
WOW, this is exactly what I was looking for, I tried to browse several different places yesterday looking for this info but didn't check in the right forum.

This is great news, thanks for sharing :thumbsup2

Now to start planning my vacation for next year....:cheer2:

marciemi
08-17-2009, 09:21 AM
I agree Pamela! Well, I'll be there with you and will report back if no one else does. We're also trying for a Value BB, but not if it's only QS. I do believe from reading these threads last year that if you're staying at a moderate (you are, correct?) that your offer in the room won't show the values on it (like the one posted above) since they don't want to entice you to downgrade! We'll be at Pop so I can let folks know what ours says!

Side note, are you still planning on being at the Dessert Pary on the 28th? I'll have lime green name tags for any DIS or TGM'ers there and am hoping to meet you and your bunch, along with a lot of other folks from the boards!

marciemi
08-17-2009, 09:24 AM
Are these bounce back offers any good?
Are they a good DEAL?

Thanks

Basically they're a guarantee that you'll get free dining next year and you can book it and get the resort you want and be able to make your ADR's (assuming they stay with the 180 days) before the general public offer in late March/early April. From what I understand, a $200 deposit is required, but you can get that back if you cancel before 45 days out. You can also make changes if the resort is available for those dates at the time of change.

This year it ended up being the same offer as what the GP got, and with the 90 day reservation window, probably didn't really do a lot for people. I'm hoping that since I have the regular plan with a value, that's what's offered for bounceback. Guessing the GP plan in April will only allow QS for values. But I guess we have to wait and see. I'll be there in a week to find out!

WriteDisney
08-17-2009, 10:03 AM
:banana: :banana: :banana:

We're staying at POFQ in exactly a month! We'll be sure to post here if we get this offer... last year we didn't get the flyer originally but we called the front desk, then mousekeeping, then the front desk again and finally got it! I think its totally worth it... be sure to post on the DIS if you get it (especially at POFQ.. I think we're trying to stay at the Beach Club next year!)

meredy338
08-17-2009, 01:00 PM
Does anyone know if they will have a Free Dining bounceback offer for those of us with Free Dining in December?

PrincessTiffany
08-17-2009, 01:07 PM
Does anyone know if they will have a Free Dining bounceback offer for those of us with Free Dining in December?
I doubt it. We were there last December with the Disney Visa Free Dining Package and we didn't received a bounceback.

rotlex
08-17-2009, 01:56 PM
Quick question. Were arriving next week, our 2nd trip this year, and staying at POP. We are already have our vacation dates set for next year, 10 days, end of August, and wanted to stay at AKL.

Any idea, if we don't get the offer in room, if calling, and using the info in this thread, we could book it? I wouldn't see why not, if the code and all is given. If so, I would probably book on the 24th, next week, when we arrrive!

TifffanyD
08-17-2009, 02:03 PM
Quick question. Were arriving next week, our 2nd trip this year, and staying at POP. We are already have our vacation dates set for next year, 10 days, end of August, and wanted to stay at AKL.

Any idea, if we don't get the offer in room, if calling, and using the info in this thread, we could book it? I wouldn't see why not, if the code and all is given. If so, I would probably book on the 24th, next week, when we arrrive!

Yes just call from your in room phone and ask for offer code KIL. You will need your reservation number for your current stay at the time of booking (they can look it up if you don't have it, but easier if you can take it with you)

Beauty & the Best
08-17-2009, 02:10 PM
this may sound nutty but how do you get a bounce back offer?

You get them when you stay at a WDW resort. There's usually a flyer in the room about bounceback. There are different offers and different dates for bounceback throughout the year.

A bounceback is a special offer for customers who book a return stay at WDW during their current stay. Does that make sense?

VroomVroomLightning
08-17-2009, 02:18 PM
So is it just a free dining offer or is it a discount on a room too?

macraven
08-17-2009, 02:34 PM
With the BB, you do not get discounts on your room rate.

it is a package (with free dining usually)

eeyorepixie
08-17-2009, 05:41 PM

last year there was a discount on OKW and free dinnig if I remember correctly.

maddiesmom0116
08-17-2009, 06:19 PM

I am at CBR next month with a 30% room discount from a bounceback. They offer % off bouncebacks early in the year. I booked this one in January and have booked % BB many times in the past also. No free dining, but it is usually just DD5 and I so 30% off is a better deal for us.

rotlex
08-17-2009, 06:28 PM
Yes just call from your in room phone and ask for offer code KIL. You will need your reservation number for your current stay at the time of booking (they can look it up if you don't have it, but easier if you can take it with you)

Cool, and thanks for the info. Kinda neat knowing I'll be booking next years vacation before this one is even over. :cool1:

eeyorepixie
08-17-2009, 08:51 PM
I still have the flyer somewhere from last BB during Sept. and they offered a % off OKW and not sure but thought another resort was offered too + free dining. Many people were exited over this point last year. I was not because even with that discount it still was too expensive for us.

pinkerbell
08-19-2009, 06:19 PM
Does anyone know if there is a BB for Values and if so which dining plan?

Goofy22
08-19-2009, 07:41 PM
I found this on another thread and thought I would share!
Bounceback Info for VALUES! I have info!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok...so after seeing all the torment and waiting here on the boards over the past day or two, I just had to find an answer!! ....I still have our card with the phone# from our bounceback offer this past June. I had DH call tonight. He told the CM he had friends coming down next week and staying at a value and he wanted to know what the current bounceback offer was for the values...was it QS or the Regular Dining Plan?

Per the CM tonight...he said it was the Regular Dining plan for the Values. I had DH ask him specifically are you SURE it is the Regular dining plan vs. the Quick Service and he said "It is not the QS, it is the Regular Dining Plan"

ALL THAT BEING SAID:
Anyone who had been on these boards for any amount of time knows that the consistency of the information is not always 100% from CM's. So PLEASE do not hold it against me if for some strange reason you get information otherwise... Hopefully this is good news for some!

pinkerbell
08-19-2009, 08:05 PM
I found this on another thread and thought I would share!
Bounceback Info for VALUES! I have info!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok...so after seeing all the torment and waiting here on the boards over the past day or two, I just had to find an answer!! ....I still have our card with the phone# from our bounceback offer this past June. I had DH call tonight. He told the CM he had friends coming down next week and staying at a value and he wanted to know what the current bounceback offer was for the values...was it QS or the Regular Dining Plan?

Per the CM tonight...he said it was the Regular Dining plan for the Values. I had DH ask him specifically are you SURE it is the Regular dining plan vs. the Quick Service and he said "It is not the QS, it is the Regular Dining Plan"

ALL THAT BEING SAID:
Anyone who had been on these boards for any amount of time knows that the consistency of the information is not always 100% from CM's. So PLEASE do not hold it against me if for some strange reason you get information otherwise... Hopefully this is good news for some!

OH I hope this it true!!!
Thanks for the info :goodvibes
pink