PDA

View Full Version : MVMCP - is it worth the extra money?

castanea1985
08-15-2009, 02:10 PM
Hi All,

We're considering going to MCMCP when we're over in November.
Is it worth the extra? What do you get for your money?

Thanks

Tracy x

orangetiggs
08-15-2009, 02:29 PM
we loved it, different parade and wishes and free hot chocolate and cookies. If we go back that time of year again we will go for sure

chipndalefan
08-15-2009, 02:31 PM
We attended this last year and it was SO worth it!

The parade was the longest and best Disney parade I have ever seen, the shows were wonderful and there free hot chocolate and cookie stations throughout the park.

The whole place decked up, with Christmas music playing and snow on Main Street really gets you in a festive mood.

Do it! :)

loobylou44
08-15-2009, 02:53 PM
Hi tracy

We are going on 15th Dec, have never been before but are very excited. You can get access to the park on just the party ticket from 4pm, although the park doesn't close to non-party guests until 7pm.

Louise x

castanea1985
08-15-2009, 05:07 PM
Hi tracy

We are going on 15th Dec, have never been before but are very excited. You can get access to the park on just the party ticket from 4pm, although the park doesn't close to non-party guests until 7pm.

Louise x

Are you sure about that, Louise? I thought you had to have a ticket to MK as well?

Tracy x

loobylou44
08-16-2009, 02:16 AM
Are you sure about that, Louise? I thought you had to have a ticket to MK as well?

Tracy x

Yes absolutely positive.You only need a ticket for MK if you want to enter the park earlier than 4pm. :goodvibes
When you enter the park with your party ticket you are given a wristband, when the official party starts at 7pm people without wristbands are gradually moved out of the park and are not allowed on rides etc.
We have 3 days (with hopping) left over from a previous trip, and decided that buying the party ticket would give us virtually 1 extra day (4pm-12am) and is cheaper than a 1 day pass!:cool1: Let me know what you decide to do!

Louise x

castanea1985
08-17-2009, 06:54 AM
Hi Louise
Well we've taken the plunge and have got tickets for 19th November!!
Can't wait!!

Tracy xx

loobylou44
08-17-2009, 07:24 AM
Hi Louise
Well we've taken the plunge and have got tickets for 19th November!!
Can't wait!!

Tracy xx

Fantastic :yay:
- can't wait to hear what you think!