PDA

View Full Version : For those who have booked CAA/AAA ?

mollyseven
08-13-2009, 05:16 PM
I am wondering ....in order to get a CAA/AAA package I have to book with them and not disney. I have never done this because Disney usually has a better deal than CAA/AAA so I go with them. If I book with CAA/AAA to get the rate with them and disney offers a special deal for next year like buy 4 get 3 free or the upgrade they offered a couple years ago which was upgrade to parkhopper + waterparks and more for no charge then will I be able to get one of those deals or do I have to decide before I book? Usually the deals offered don't come up until after mid- October or later so I am not sure because I plan on booking my air in the next couple weeks and would like to book the room also.....hmmmm
I suppose I could book room only with disney for now and decide later.....ahhh what to do what to do?
anyone know CAA/AAA rules for booking?

twentysix
08-13-2009, 08:48 PM
Last year I booked with AAA for a package at the AAA rate. When the 4/3 package came out my AAA travel agent gladly switched my reservations over to the new promotion, and since my reservation was still booked through AAA I still was able to take advantage of the AAA perks like the close parking. In other words, no problem at all.

2gr8DisneyKids
08-14-2009, 06:23 AM
The past 2 times we went we did the AAA package. Last year it got converted to the 4/3 with no issues and although it said it had to be rack, the rate we had was AAA... do not know how that happened, but I was happy!

This year I decided to book through Disney as I am going for the Princess 1/2 marathon and then we are going to Vero Beach DVC and back to MK for a couple of nights for my birthday.

I am hoping for either a great public deal or a great AP deal and then I will get an AP!

What it came down to for me this year was wanting more control over changes since we have so many different things going on. Good luck with your decision. :goodvibes

Donna3271
08-17-2009, 12:36 PM
I booked my trip through Dreams Unlimited Travel, and received the AAA rate. Disney then offered a promotion online that was better than the AAA rate, I emailed the TA about the offer, and she switched it to the lower price.

diamondpixienc
08-17-2009, 01:57 PM
My AAA TA has assured me that if a better deal or promotion is offered and she is aware of it she should certainly switch to the updated offer. She has also told me to let her know if I come across any offers as well. Remeber, it never hurts to ask! :goodvibes