PDA

View Full Version : 40% off, add dining?

whogirl'smom
08-11-2009, 08:23 AM
If you have a 40% room rate booked, can you add dining/tickets and change it to a package? Or can you not add the dining plan if you have a discount code for the room?

Thanks!

momtobrynncess
08-11-2009, 08:28 AM
If you have a 40% room rate booked, can you add dining/tickets and change it to a package? Or can you not add the dining plan if you have a discount code for the room?

Thanks!

Yes! You can absolutely do that. That's what we did, and the 40% off saved us a lot more money than free dining would have.

whogirl'smom
08-11-2009, 09:12 AM
Thank you! I don't know what's been wrong with my brain lately--planning overload probably!

dismama
08-11-2009, 09:23 AM
Yep you can add dining and tickets to make it a package. We originally did this with our vacation, since the room discount was a better savings for us. Then we dropped dining and decided we didn't want to be tied to the dining plan and wanted to have a little more spontanous of a trip.

whogirl'smom
08-11-2009, 09:28 AM
Our friends and we are both booked room only 40% off now; we're not doing the dining plan this year, but I think they would save a ton with two 17 y/o boys with champagne taste and appetites! I think this will be a great deal for them.