PDA

View Full Version : Debating- book bounceback or hope for a code?


eeyorepixie
08-11-2009, 06:06 AM
Heres the thing- I booked bounceback last year, and then when FD went public it was for earlier days, which would have been better for my family, but I already had my plane tickets(always a tax time buy)

So this trip, I am wondering if I should book bounceback or wait. I would love to do a deluxe but, I would definately need a code to pull that off.

What do you think? Should I secure my room POR Riverside (family of 5) or just wait?

ms mouse
08-11-2009, 08:12 AM
If you have a chance to book bounceback, do it. You cant change your mind and decide to do it once you get home. If you book room only you only have to pay one day, but it gives you the option to change dates, add package, change resorts, later on. If a better code comes out, cancel and book the better deal. We booked bounceback while we were there for Christmas. So far no code (including a pin I just got) has been better than the bounceback we have. :)

Karlzmom
08-11-2009, 02:53 PM
I second book the BB and then see what develops....we were able to apply the 40% code to our previously booked 30 or 35% BB.

eeyorepixie
08-15-2009, 06:58 AM
I was thinking codes would not be offered if you are already booked.

momtomatthew
08-15-2009, 07:02 AM
Book the BB and you can always change it. We booked a BB for our upcoming trip, but when the AP rates came out, we changed it over to that... Either way, we had a good deal