PDA

View Full Version : Bounce back with FD

gr8tdame
08-10-2009, 06:50 PM
Hi,
We booked the bounceback last year for Sept19 to Oct 3 2009. It was for 2 adults and our ds (15).
My ds wants to bring his friend (15) with us. Can we add him to our reservation package and will he be entitled to FD,

catne
08-10-2009, 06:55 PM
Hi,
We booked the bounceback last year for Sept19 to Oct 3 2009. It was for 2 adults and our ds (15).
My ds wants to bring his friend (15) with us. Can we add him to our reservation package and will he be entitled to FD,

I would call right away and ask...if they allow it, you will of course have to get him the same park tickets as everyone else in the room.

Hope they let you add him...speaking from experience, it's a lot more fun for all concerned if the teen kid has another teen to ride with (have taken DD 3 yrs in a row, first year just her & us...she was 18. Last 2 trips she's had a friend. Way more fun for us "old folks", lol.)

gr8tdame
08-10-2009, 07:07 PM
I would call right away and ask...if they allow it, you will of course have to get him the same park tickets as everyone else in the room.

Hope they let you add him...speaking from experience, it's a lot more fun for all concerned if the teen kid has another teen to ride with (have taken DD 3 yrs in a row, first year just her & us...she was 18. Last 2 trips she's had a friend. Way more fun for us "old folks", lol.)

Did you have to have any documentation for your dd's friend....diffferent surname.