PDA

View Full Version : QOTD - 8/10 - Sticker books

BernardandMissBianca
08-10-2009, 05:53 PM
For those that are scrappers, how many of you were sticker people?

I had sticker books when I was little, I wonder if it's engrained in my DNA?

bigbabyblues
08-10-2009, 07:30 PM
I did, and I liked the coloring books that had a few stickers in the middle.

Steph

AlexWyattMommy
08-11-2009, 08:16 AM
Sticker books, paint with water then graduated to paint by numbers, and then those books that you could put your stickers in [like stamp collecting books]. Although I must confess that I never put the stickers in the book. I might have put one or two on cards and letters, but for the most part I left them alone on their original sheets. :rotfl2:

Things just don't change do they?:rotfl:

rlovew
08-11-2009, 08:28 AM
I had sticker books and collected and traded stickers with my friends. I guess that doesn't change either- swappiung stickers- swapping scraps.

Rebecca

MazdaUK
08-11-2009, 08:31 AM
No, thinks don't change - my friend covered her whole notebook with stickers but I kept mine in a little box because I didn't want to "waste" them - then threw them away when we cleared out my mum's loft:lmao:

aroyer
08-11-2009, 10:02 AM
I had a sticker book! DD actually has mine now.:thumbsup2

bearbear
08-11-2009, 12:10 PM
I remember having a sticker book that I collected stickers and traded with friends. I remember that I had to have the ones with the liquid inside them it was like a green color. I wish I knew what happened to my old sticker book????
Guess I just had to start another collection. I have 3 entire drawers full of them. I am very careful as to when I use them. I just need to get out of the collecting and into using.:rotfl:
My goal is to get to one drawer of stickers. there are so many more scrapbook supplies that need a home in those drawers.

morgansmom2000
08-11-2009, 12:49 PM
I had a sticker book. We had a store that sold just Mrs. Grossman's on the Cape that I would looooove going to every summer. I never used them though, I've been a hoarder for a long long time ;)

PollyannaMom
08-15-2009, 08:38 AM
Me, too! I actually still have my book - one of those spiral ones with the glossy pages and pockets, in a box of other kid stuff in my closet. My nieces had a blast looking at it when they were into stickers. Where I lived at the time, it was the puffy and prism ones that were big.