PDA

View Full Version : So Mad

brandijo5
08-08-2009, 10:17 AM
First it was the 4/3 deal that lasted half the year. Then it was free dining for the better part of the second half of the year. Now I get an email pin code for 40% off my stay in October. And as you all can see, I am weeks away from delivering my first baby. This has been the year to go to Disney, and I feel like there is some spy in that corporation that knows I am pregnant and has approved all these deals just because they know I can't go!!!!!!!!

Maybe it's the hormones that have me feeling this way!!!!!!!

Donnainnj
08-08-2009, 10:48 AM
You will not have to wait to long, and I don't see the discounts ending real soon. I remember having a hard time waiting through my last pregnancy. We ended up going to Disney Hilton Head for a shorter visit when I was about 5 months pregnant. We then brought the baby to Disney at almost 8 months. Hope you have an easy delivery, and are soon watching your sweet little one's reaction to the most magical Disney trip.
Donna

DISNEY1975
08-08-2009, 11:53 AM
First it was the 4/3 deal that lasted half the year. Then it was free dining for the better part of the second half of the year. Now I get an email pin code for 40% off my stay in October. And as you all can see, I am weeks away from delivering my first baby. This has been the year to go to Disney, and I feel like there is some spy in that corporation that knows I am pregnant and has approved all these deals just because they know I can't go!!!!!!!!

Maybe it's the hormones that have me feeling this way!!!!!!!

Disney is not going anywhere! Enjoy your baby and look forward to seeing his/her little face light up on his/her first trip. There are always deals out there and when all else fails, the AAA discount is always available.

If youre like me, you may not realize a baby is cooler than Disney until the baby turns about 22, but when that day comes, you'll do anything to get back that time when he/she was born so you can hug/kiss/smell/get crooked smiles etc...You wont be able to get back to that time, but you will be able to still book Disney vacations!

Congratulations and Enjoy!

swald91
08-08-2009, 01:38 PM
Brandijo, you've got around 28 days to go & then you can plan a trip with your new baby. Now that's a reason for celebrating!!!!!!! If they come out with any deals for next year you'll have time to plan-good luck!:goodvibes

brandijo5
08-08-2009, 09:00 PM
Don't get me wrong, DH and I are super excited and can't wait to meet our bundle of joy, but it's just frustrating all these years I wasn't pregnant and could've gone and now I am and can't!!!!!! That's okay though, like you all said, there will be more discounts and deals down the road!!!!

DISNEY1975
08-08-2009, 09:38 PM
If you want a great deal at a time you can go, call Disney and tell them you are pregnant again! You will then receive multiple offers at a time they think you cant go. Then you call them back and say "Just kidding" and book your trip!

Nancy for Disney
08-09-2009, 09:30 AM
I am with the OP. I am not pregnant but I am still frustrated by all the deals for a different reason. First of all we went last summer and there were no deals offered during the week we could go. Two weeks later they started free dining. Second I am going this year. My husband and I purchased a certificate towards a Disney vacation package at an charity auction. Long story short the package wasn't what they claimed it was on the description. We essentially paid $500 for the certificate. Part of my rationale for affording the trip was that we could use it on a great Disney special now that I know how everything works and it was going to be just me and DH so we could be flexible on when we could go. After reading the fine print for the third time after I saw the great deals for Dec. I noticed that it states on the back that it can be used for retail only. So I am still paying retail now even though there are a bunch of bargins out there. On the upside we did make a very good donation to a wonderful cause and I wouldn't be going to Disney without it.

We are going again in 2011. Hopefully there will still be bargins then. I really like bargins. :goodvibes

Also to the OP .... contratulations on the new baby!

magicalcouple
08-11-2009, 01:10 PM
Funny, funny! I am pregnant also and had to cancel my August and December trip for this year!!!! But it does give me incentive to start planning all the NEW trips with him for the rest of our lives....... :yay:

Lehuaann
08-11-2009, 07:03 PM
OP, does your siggie say what I think it say's...on a family oriented board??!! :eek:

PIRATEGIRL007
08-11-2009, 09:46 PM
I know how you feel, we COULDN'T go for a trip at all for about 10 months and every deal in the book came out. It was agonizing, BUT at least you are gonna have something to keep you really busy real soon and you wont even have time to think of a new trip. Congratulations and praying for a safe and quick delivery.